Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

yes I don't think anyone would like seeing the same culture at a stretch of one and half hours. It would be boring.  Is se Acha audience might see light hearted taarak Mehta or colours Doreen which is based on father daughter relationship against backdrop of UP. 

Looks like big strategic mistake from SP. 

Arre, how long does it take for SP to change the culture? They killed our ML and got the Reddys to Purvaiya smiley7 They will try the same with the other shows 

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sai2311

Arre, how long does it take for SP to change the culture? They killed our ML and got the Reddys to Purvaiya smiley7 They will try the same with the other shows 

Looks like aaj kissi ka workload kam haismiley43

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

then they will meet the same fate as of Imlie.  There's a reason why regional cultures are shown in so much detail  ,from dressing style to language.

Imlie audience had habit of seeing UP culture from last 3 years. Yeh achanak se south culture show karenge that too without any interest tab show doobna hi tha

sai2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Looks like aaj kissi ka workload kam haismiley43

Nope. Aaj mein bagaavat pe hun. It’s a peak time in office. But just because some people are irresponsible and taking uninformed leaves, others are made to compensate. 

Today I work at my pace. No samaj seva 

Gags05 thumbnail

Nope. Aaj mein bagaavat pe hun. It’s a peak time in office. But just because some people are irresponsible and taking uninformed leaves, others are made to compensate. 

Today I work at my pace. No samaj seva 

Ye hui na baat bro!!smiley32

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

then they will meet the same fate as of Imlie.  There's a reason why regional cultures are shown in so much detail  ,from dressing style to language.

Imlie audience had habit of seeing UP culture from last 3 years. Yeh achanak se south culture show karenge that too without any interest tab show doobna hi tha

Jaane do.. Jiska jaisa naseeb..

Gags05 thumbnail

Edited

Edited by Gags05 - 24 days ago
sai2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Ye hui na baat bro!!smiley32

Lol…my bagaavat itself went on strike. Just left from office smiley19

Gags05 thumbnail

Lol…my bagaavat itself went on strike. Just left from office smiley19

Ye kya baat Hui.... 

Stuti bro.. Apne liye awaz uthao.. 

Inqalab Zindabaad 🤭

P.S. - I say this.. and I am able to chill and work less cos my manager is on leave this week... smiley37

Gags05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Matti is starting on May 27th after PS ends smiley18

Bringing it here from TRP thread.. (cos someone had to)
smiley36

Ren.. I don't know man.. Not that I wanna throw shade, since Imlie is being taken off.. But all these promos.. Maati, Khoobsoorat, Khatta-Meetha.. All of them look similar.. and absolutely zero interest invoking..

There was this show.. "ye Jhuki Jhuki Si Nazar" about a dark skinned girl and a fair guy..I have seen it.. and it was good.. but kalesh was less I guess... toh chala bhi nai.. And eventually, as it happens, towards the end of the show, the dark complexion became much lighter, magically...

(Similar to YHC Gen 2 me jaise actress ka complexion became lighter by a magic wand).. Jab they can't pull of such series, koshish bhi kyu karte hai..

https://youtu.be/3BEEeExHCaY?feature=shared