Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
glad I am not alone
which stare and which smile guys? Am I missing something??
Vidya, Ani had a smile while looking at his dumb princess...before Bipasha disturbing him.
This one...it's just out of place ...
Ha haaa...
Doctor babu rendu telugu Rastrala Andagadu...
Trp aunties gundechappudu
Vantalakka Pathi parameshwarudu
@1PariGupta do you understand telugu
This one...it's just out of place ...
Arshi Moye Moye 

Plz see all the 3 slides
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6qd3nmv5ZU/?igsh=dXN4aDR4bWRoc243
the one catch & fall one

I knowThis one...it's just out of place ...
โฆ didnโt fit well in scene.โฆ..,itโs to show audience that he still loves Arshi
cause what he feels for Jhanak is not clear yet

Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587