Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Rohit side interview he said abhira kisiki sunti nahi aur solo karti hi. If abhira can't understand what that family is and not comprising to be in that family as per their wanting relationship won't work. Because it's their house she has to live in ar or that family canr change in a day or become like her as personality is different. same for ar too. When he can't think or understand her pov or accomodate her as it's in the house it's waste to stay in relationship. Everyday nonsense only na abhira bandh karegi na dadi na Vidya all 3 are equal in ego . 

Well that’s what Akshara, in the beginning used to try to explain to Abhira and the girl won’t bend. So Armaan, who I understand respecting your elders is important but being puppet isn’t anything Abhira will support. So let him do what he do and let do hers. 

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well that’s what Akshara, in the beginning used to try to explain to Abhira and the girl won’t bend. So Armaan, who I understand respecting your elders is important but being puppet isn’t anything Abhira will support. So let him do what he do and let do hers. 

its in both hands of couple to balance the relationship any day. If abhira cant bend or compromise she loses ar and family. If ar cant think of abhiras side pov he has to leave her. Ita misfit couple always. 

its in both hands of couple to balance the relationship any day. If abhira cant bend or compromise she loses ar and family. If ar cant think of abhiras side pov he has to leave her. Ita misfit couple always. 

Yes 

All ITV couple must be separated and possible chase them each to separate continents ....

smiley37smiley44smiley37

Together they are creating havoc where ever they enter ...smiley37

atleast we got a love story of the main couple and the story around them for more than 1 yr. Which person will accept all deaths , not listening to what's told , careless attitude of fl easily in the name of love .Abhira is more more more than her mom . Destruction of relations are going on with her impulsive nature , attitude and immaturity. Ar I love him from day 1 because the ml is designed for his family any day which is not wrong. There are people in real life who hold their family above anyone .if a man gives importance to his mother, he will give the same importance to his kids mother. 

My Nani told me after my shadi .. marriage done means you get entry into their house . It's upto you and them how you handle their relationship without breaking their bonds but you need to make your own place. You get rights only when you fulfil all the bonds and it's for lifetime. Precap i remembered my Nani's words for that haq word. 

Why should ar is bashed. Is he not raised in that house whatever back story is if he had fever or fatigue who took care of him is that dadi and Vidya. Kids are prone to love them who cares love them. Did madhav do anything for his kids or Vidya any day. His past let it go . As he has baggage if he was grateful to Vidya atleast in mere words for raising his son their relationship could be better. Instead his attitude never bent before them. Today Vidya said he has another intentions to get abhira home. Because Vidya understood madhav wants to prove dadi wrong for his first wife by getting her back. So Vidya is wrong then that's why Vidya left the relationship on her own .which woman will stay that way for yrs of not acknowledging anything. 

Manish is ready to get ruhi back thinking abhira will get that darja back. Once he goes to get her ,kaveri will propose it seems to Manish. Without getting ar ruhi past pawns are moving on their side and abhira is helping them in that. Is there any need of consummation or kid from there. I still feel it's her solo journey after cutting poddars. Why a baggage of kid to be shown to hook back unnecessarily. They can show that they are not compatible and separated. 

quoted post edited out

Edited by Sutapasima - 11 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Yes 

All ITV couple must be separated and possible chase them each to separate continents ....

smiley37smiley44smiley37

Together they are creating havoc where ever they enter ...smiley37

yes all couples are similar. They show nonsense in that couple and separate them. And ml likes pl 😂

yes all couples are similar. They show nonsense in that couple and separate them. And ml likes pl 😂

Previous generation MLs had more dignity when the case of third wheel 🛞  appeared, even though egoistic & slaves of their families 

Current generation ones are fabulous 👌 great double timers....one show married man openly roams around & hugging PL another one classic pendulum ...smiley37smiley37( 2 shows I watch )

Great ....very progressive writing and they copy each other toosmiley37

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Previous generation MLs had more dignity when the case of third wheel 🛞  appeared, even though egoistic & slaves of their families 

Current generation ones are fabulous 👌 great double timers....one show married man openly roams around & hugging PL another one classic pendulum ...smiley37smiley37( 2 shows I watch )

Great ....very progressive writing and they copy each other toosmiley37

they can't show the same story like told 2,3 yrs back..so they changed characters little bit like ml leaning towards pl and connection to fl is less . It's working for their sustaining so they continue that only. S4 had no story it's all about egos and attitudes of makers shown in characters. 

they can't show the same story like told 2,3 yrs back..so they changed characters little bit like ml leaning towards pl and connection to fl is less . It's working for their sustaining so they continue that only. S4 had no story it's all about egos and attitudes of makers shown in characters. 

They are simply crying each other altering a bit here and there ..smiley37....

Marriage and divorce both has become a joke 😃 on ITV....

Edited by Rosh4rose - 12 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

That's true, cause the last thing we need is another Vidya & Madhav smiley21