I know whenever I make a new post I end up watching up a bunch of epis.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know whenever I make a new post I end up watching up a bunch of epis.

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine
Oh you made me dig in for this pic
Yes, they wanted a new character in Khushi's life, and she was supposed to be pregnant, and ASR was supposed to die in an accident while saving Khushi, something like that.
Where on earth you found this?
That was a horrible plan to execute though.
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine
He def wanted to cross all the boundaries for her but she had no character in his eyes.
But still he couldn't leave her out of his sight
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine
Oh you made me dig in for this pic
Yes, they wanted a new character in Khushi's life, and she was supposed to be pregnant, and ASR was supposed to die in an accident while saving Khushi, something like that.
I started the show like so darn late. So this was the plan. Ah, if that was the plan, then I would never have watched it.
Originally posted by: Hope_Life
I just read this beautiful post and I am going back in time to where our lioness left him with a puzzle
No Q, Khushi was the lioness who we don't see late in the show.
Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine
I know whenever I make a new post I end up watching up a bunch of epis.
I want to see this again because I love ASR showing Shyam his place.

Beautiful edit.👏 You are getting good at it.
He clean bowled him and he lost all of his Howard's brain too.😆
Thanks Z
I tried but this scene is so beautiful
OMG, How did I miss this one.
Ah, how handsome our magician is
Where on earth you found this?
That was a horrible plan to execute though.

here you go I cleaned it further for you
How could he?
He was wounded in love.

A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
💦 | INDEX | 💦 🔸 Holi Post 2023 🔸 Holi Post 2022 🔸 Holi Episodes 206-211 ~oOo~ Episode Analysis 🔸 Thread 1 🔸 Thread 2 🔸 Thread 3 🔸...
“Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” — Ottilie Weber 🎲Poolside Moments Index 🎲 Power of Love Threads 🎲ll Power of Love ll...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
402