Poll
Favourite Bhansali movie?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
believe it or not 3 weeks ago someone asked the same thing. They asked why people they block and come in their topics. I said it happens often and low behold it happened now. I should tag them 😂Originally posted by: 6K2KUJSJEG262KVB
Nobody is Saint in this materialistic world. U interact sarcastically with others but behave very seriously with me... Why so??
I am a new member as compared to you, Sikh jaaungi dhire dhire
Hey, just so you know, I only blocked you to spare myself from those annoying emojis you slap on my posts. That's it, nothing personal. Blocking here doesn't really change much, 'cause everyone can still see everyone's posts and reply to them. Just chill.
I am obviously chilling. I wanted to say if I am that annoying, then don't come to my thread, no? If u r commenting on it, I would obviously try to quote your post, just like I do with other members. Since I am blocked, I can't quote. It is kind of offensive for the person u have blocked
I can't say about others, but I comment on people's thread (who I've blocked) to irritate them. 
Ye SLB ko courtesans se aisi kya obsession hai?Originally posted by: FatalFlaw
HDDC and Bajirao Mastani are his best work as a director.
Devdas is my personal top favorite.
Sanwarya and Guzarish almost killed his career.
Then Raamleela came and saved the day.
Padmavat put a dent in his career as a creative genius. He bounced back big time with Gangu Bai. Netflix had to fund a whole series all about courtesans, all thanks to Gangu Bai's impact.
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
I can't say about others, but I comment on people's thread (who I've blocked) to irritate them.
Irritate karne ka tarika thoda casual hai
Again, I only blocked you so I could dodge those emojis on my posts. Don't get me wrong, I don't find you annoying at all. Actually, I enjoy reading your posts. It's pretty entertaining and adds a lot of fun to the forum. Keep 'em coming!
I’m lucky, people avoid me like plague without blockingOriginally posted by: NathuPaapi
I can't say about others, but I comment on people's thread (who I've blocked) to irritate them.
good riddance 
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I’m lucky, people avoid me like plague without blocking
good riddance
You mean u too have been unofficially boycotted like me 🤓 welcome to the fold 
bhansali only achievement is to get aish n sallu bbhai did good acting in one film LOL
...
Dhanush to join hands with Sanjay Leela Bhansali; PS Mithran in talks to direct...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWVgM0Ctz7l/?igsh=bTZnbWh4bDN5dWhx ab isse RS ki yaad aayi? itne din to gangubai gangubai khel rahe the.
https://x.com/HimeshMankad/status/1883815274572582917
7 dogs review and box office- Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt https://x.com/nishitshawhere/status/2091072944126689706?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
12