Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Haan, because family is his priority. Divorce is easy option for him as family especially dadisa hates abhira. But ruhi ke 2 aasuon & 1 panick attack ke baad armaan muhh zarur kholega (if rohit is not back by that time) ya phir manish will initiate the talks & armaan will stay silent as usual

manish warned him already instead of crying like bechara do it in action so Manish will kick him. 

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

U know we all are thinking abhira will enter for revenge but nothing like this is going to happen they just said to build suspense but in reality she will come for madhav and vidya, how she said she read her mumma diary to get path and akshara and abhiniv are good in sacrifice so abhira will also go In that path and sacrifice her self respect to unit madhav and vidya 

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I hope they don’t destroy Manish too after what he said today ..and if Ruhi’s ansoon was so powerful, he should have opened his mouth on Day 1 only ..I think Ruhi might initiate talks herself lol .

for arman i felt ruhi didn't wait for him and chose rohit. So his ego was hurt. He threw her on rohit in the name of sacrifice in his anger.that too he is a nikamma daddi can't speak to dadi or go against kya bolta mere bhai se ki mein pyar karta hoon. Now the haddi is gone. And ruhi is prioritising him so he agreed to talk to dadi later. First he will close this deal. Even if abhira wants to stay there , some situations will come that she will be put on tava and blamed thrown out. And no regrets to ar that time. If you see the change in him with deal period more ar was scared if abhira was not at home. Thats reduced now with time frame as less. So gradually it will go away. We should remember ruhis and dadis dialogues too on head they will also come. First divorce will be done . Later their truth out and family angry . After that both families search for matches. Ruhi wont Marry anyone ar can marry any girl means dadi gets another one. But they will accept these two . Ar move on karega achi ladki milegi😜

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

for arman i felt ruhi didn't wait for him and chose rohit. So his ego was hurt. He threw her on rohit in the name of sacrifice in his anger.that too he is a nikamma daddi can't speak to dadi or go against kya bolta mere bhai se ki mein pyar karta hoon. Now the haddi is gone. And ruhi is prioritising him so he agreed to talk to dadi later. First he will close this deal. Even if abhira wants to stay there , some situations will come that she will be put on tava and blamed thrown out. And no regrets to ar that time. If you see the change in him with deal period more ar was scared if abhira was not at home. Thats reduced now with time frame as less. So gradually it will go away. We should remember ruhis and dadis dialogues too on head they will also come. First divorce will be done . Later their truth out and family angry . After that both families search for matches. Ruhi wont Marry anyone ar can marry any girl means dadi gets another one. But they will accept these two . Ar move on karega achi ladki milegi😜

good ..then Poddars can become a subplot since the FL is Abhira and it is her journey they will focus on....they can always bring another lead for her ..if the show is not shut down soon after Armaan-Ruhi wedding that is ..then they’ll just end with a shot of Abhira becoming a Supreme Cour lawyer and introduce a cameo for just the last scene and hint at a new beginning for her ..because the show will not end on anyone else’s face but Abhira’s ..that’s my understanding !

Edited by sharadrocks - 14 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Ok so what i gathered from the clips regarding abhinav abhira, is i don't think there is any reveal or something, she is just going through her mumma ' s diary and is trying to seek clarity regarding Madhav Vidya marraige ki how to resolve their differences 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I havent gotten much time to catch up with the episodes... why the eff is Ab on her knees? Has she become loo-loo? smiley39

It could be ruhi dream or Abhira learning how to do natak from Ruhi smiley36

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

good ..then Poddars can become a subplot since the FL is Abhira and it is her journey they will focus on....they can always bring another lead for her ..if the show is not shut down soon after Armaan-Ruhi wedding that is ..then they’ll just end with a shot of Abhira becoming a Supreme Cour lawyer and introduce a cameo for just the last scene and hint at a new beginning for her ..because the show will not end on anyone else’s face but Abhira’s ..that’s my understanding !

another thing his ego is hurt as abhira is not accepting him back or bending to him 🤗 show will go on no doubt rukega nahi inki ss kum hogi bas

Edited by Mehersudha - 14 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Hamara shakk yeh nai hai ke Abhira ke papa kaun hai!!

Hum DKP ko trust karne ki bewakoofi nai karte... Intense romance ke naam par humein Abhira mili thi smiley36

But Diary mein kya hai, uss baat par thoda confusion ho sakta hai... 

But 99.9% Our Abhira will read anokhi prem kahani of her Mumma Papa (and Hopefully Bhai)- AkshNavIr!!

edited to remove quoted post

It won't be about Akshnavir. The whole purpose of Abhira reading Akshara's diary is to find out whether she should go to poddar mansion or not. Atleast that's what I feel after watching all the BTS that Armaan comes to convince Abhira to come home, she refuses , he calls her selfish. So now she is in a dilema and thinks should she go or not, and then she gets idea to get clarity from her mom 's diary and she decides Jo bhi page kholungi usme I will get jawab ki should I go back to poddar house to save vidya-madhav relationship.