Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

even today he snapped at Ruhi and told her that was not his priority lol ..he might end his marriage with Abhira but unless his hand is forced or the truth comes out in some other way, he will never tell DS about the past ..because he knows only too well the consequences that will follow smiley37

Haan, because family is his priority. Divorce is easy option for him as family especially dadisa hates abhira. But ruhi ke 2 aasuon & 1 panick attack ke baad armaan muhh zarur kholega (if rohit is not back by that time) ya phir manish will initiate the talks & armaan will stay silent as usual

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Well bts is open and pages to 101 instead of 105 smiley37

I really like the chasma being gone 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQDKbO8WxRA

But why were people fighting...? I was so conphused smiley24

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I think they should just tell gharwali now instead of waiting 

for 3 months just end now 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1SxNYYlnc4

I havent gotten much time to catch up with the episodes... why the eff is Ab on her knees? Has she become loo-loo? smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Haan, because family is his priority. Divorce is easy option for him as family especially dadisa hates abhira. But ruhi ke 2 aasuon & 1 panick attack ke baad armaan muhh zarur kholega (if rohit is not back by that time) ya phir manish will initiate the talks & armaan will stay silent as usual

I hope they don’t destroy Manish too after what he said today ..and if Ruhi’s ansoon was so powerful, he should have opened his mouth on Day 1 only ..I think Ruhi might initiate talks herself lol .

what happened to the thread it had more pages before?

Is there anything upcoming worth to follow as it is disheartning the path they are going to show a 2 rs storyline with no conclusion at end its just running in circles since christmas

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

even today he snapped at Ruhi and told her that was not his priority lol ..he might end his marriage with Abhira but unless his hand is forced or the truth comes out in some other way, he will never tell DS about the past ..because he knows only too well the consequences that will follow smiley37

That man has only one 'priority' in his life. The day Abhira left the Poddars' house, I remembered that epi seeing in Armaan's room, the background desk adorned with only two photo frames—one of himself, and the other of Dadisa. Well, that speaks volumes, doesn't it? Ruhi, Abhira is just a wasting time thinking about this loser dude. His one and only priority is Dadisa😌🍬

sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What about promo is it just to mislead us about divorce. 

I was so eager for abira solo journey to become lawyer 

Lifegoesono7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I havent gotten much time to catch up with the episodes... why the eff is Ab on her knees? Has she become loo-loo? smiley39

I think abhira will know about ruhi arman by the time this scene will air. And going by the pic sam uploaded with the caption said something about revenge... She might go there to irritate ruhi and Arman. And expose them infront of the family. 

Edited by Lifegoesono7 - 29 days ago
sampa79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lifegoesono7

I think abhira has will know about ruhi arman by the time this scene will air. And going by the pic sam uploaded with the caption said something about revenge... She might go there to irritate ruhi and Arman. And expose them infront of the family. 

Hope its like that I don't want Abhira is that toxic family where no one respect Abhira or her mom who is already death 

sampa79 thumbnail

Last episode when Abhira left poddar house and that tulsi diya was off I thought there will be downfall of poddar and Abhira will have here solo journey to become lawyer and after few years she will come to udaipur where will meet poddar where everything will be changed but full story is changing everyday there is no connectivity in episode