Views

Users

Frequent Posters

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

please write more soon :)

Thanks 🙂 I have never written a fiction before. This story is my first attempt out of frustration on the current track and Armaan😅 I am glad you like it. I plan to complete this story quickly, may be in 3-5 total chapters. So it would be fast paced with some key events in Abhira’s life, as I imagine it. Got a little work this week but will post something before this weekend 🙂

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

you are doing better job than writers of the show! 

free_willy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

you are doing better job than writers of the show! 

The writers of yrkkh are very talented and really good at writing. After all, they are the creator of Abhira, the character we adore so much. However, this constant rat race for TRP, channel pressure or interference, and at times their failure to understand audience taste, creates problem. Their are certain things that are completely unacceptable to us and makers sometimes fail to understand that and crosses line. One more thing, in daily shows they have lot of constraints regarding characters, place, time and what not. 

In the current track, if they had avoided that shiv shakti scene, and shown a little consideration in Armaan’s behavior towards Abhira, things would have been so much better. We would have loved the angst scenes they are showing now. But Armaan’s  anger, insensitivity and indifference towards Abhira in the family confrontation scenes spoilt it. Those actions made him undeserving of Abhira. So these scenes and dance sequence doesn’t help much.

Edited by free_willy - 18 days ago
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Nice update 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Please update soon 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Agreed. They are good but they only write Abhira well. All other characters are inconsistent or butchered. They show nuances of Abhiras varied emotions but Armaans pov is missing. He's just one dimensional- angry at Abhira. Bass. 

Waiting eagerly for your update! 

free_willy thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Awesome update 

Love this Abhira 

Hope Ruhi and Armaan’s relationship come out soon 

Then what will be the family’s reaction?

Thank you for the comment and appreciation! 😊 The family will be disappointed for sure. Ruhi has a long road ahead of her which involves realization, redemption, and finally rebuilding herself.