Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 days ago

Chapter 62

Vasantmitra turned and was about to go away when Prithvi said- I Love You Vasantmitra, she suddenly stopped. She froze in her place. A strong wind blew and her hair were flowing with the wind. She turned and was shocked.

Vasantmitra- What did you say? 

Prithvi came towards her and took her hands- I Love You

Vasantmitra saw the moon and the lake and remembered it's importance of uniting lovers forever. 

Vasantmitra- You planned this? 

Prithvi- Your near death made me realise how I always loved you but couldn't understand my feelings. He got tears in his eyes and said, I don't care anymore for anything, I love you ,just as passionately as I want you, even more. 

She had happy tears in her eyes and she hugged him tight...He kissed her head. 

Prithvi- Please don't leave me

Vasantmitra- I...he put his finger on her lips....

He bent down on his knees and said, I surrender to you, Will you be my wife? 

Vasantmitra was shocked, she started crying due to extremes joy. She got down on her knees and said, my king doesn't bow in front of anyone and certainly not me. I don't want anything, neither money, nor riches, nor status of the queen, I only want you. 

Prithvi- Do you accept? 

Vasantmitra- Yes, always yes......

She hugged prithvi so tightly that they fell on the ground. Prithvi was very happy and he said- My love 

Vasantmitra kissed Prithvi without hesitation for the first time and without any guilt. They were so tightly locked together, they looked like one person. They kissed and it lasted for minutes. 

Vasantmitra- I am just so happy, so happy, more than I can bear. 

Prithvi smiled and hugged her, she hugged him back. 

Prithvi- We shall be together forever now, this moon is witness of our love. She melted in his arms. She said- I want to stay in your arms forever. 

Prithvi had a ring in his pocket which he always wanted to gift Avantika.

He slipped that ring in her finger. 

Vasantmitra- Its a beautiful ring

Prithvi- I will shower you with such rings. 

Vasantmitra- No my love, I only want you to shower me with your love. 

They hugged each other and then left to start their new life together 

In Mahishmati 

A diya fell off from Rupa's hand on Avantika's favourite dress which was once gifted by Prithvi. It started burning and Rupa couldn't stop it and the dress got burnt. 

Rupa- Oh no, is this a sign of some apshagun? 

Avantika saw her dress burnt and was highly enraged. But she didn't punish Rupa as she was her confidant and a trusted servant. 

Avantika thought - Prithvi, when will you leave your anger and revive our love. My one mistake and our bond broke, how can it be possible?  I love you so , so much. We shall reunite very soon. 

Kanak woke up from a nightmare......

Maid- What happened Rajmata? 

Kanak- I saw a nightmare.....

Maid- What nightmare? 

Maid - That Prithvi was going away from me, someone was trying to separate mother and son. 

Maid- It's just a nightmare......

A thunder ⚡ happened....

Kanak thought- Why am I thinking something really worse is gonna happen. Why? Prithvi, come back quickly. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 18 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 63

Next Morning.......

Vasantmitra and Prithvi were riding their horses towards Meluha. They both were very happy. 

Prithvi- So, when are you gonna tell your Baba that we are engage? 

Vasantmitra- I am thinking the same thing. He is so against of my loving a royal, I am scared to death. 

Prithvi- You? Scared? The famous dacoit Simhanad, scared? 

Vasantmitra- Yes, you don't know Baba. He always told me never to trust sweet words of a royal and get trapped. 

Prithvi- Trapped? He laughed. What your baba think of us? Pathetic Liars? 

Vasantmitra- He never told me the story but something in the past happened which made him hate royals. He is against of any relationship with any royal. 

Prithvi and Vasantmitra got down from their horses to give them some rest. 

Prithvi pulled Vasantmitra towards him and started kissing her. 

Vasantmitra- Prithvi stop

Prithvi- What? No one is here...she smiled and as they were kissing she saw a person coming towards them. She got shocked. He was Arjun. 

Prithvi smiled, Vasantmitra- Arjun? 

Prithvi- I sent him the letter to come here. 

Vasantmitra- Why? 

Arjun- Pranam Maharani

Vasantmitra got shy and she smiled. 

Prithvi- He's my most trusted confidant. I told him everything.

Vasantmitra- So you planned the proposal?

Prithvi- That night when you left me, I saw you going away. I immediately knew that I couldn't live without you and chased you but your horse was too fast. 

Arjun smiled and Vasantmitra got shy

Prithvi- How is the situation in the palace? 

Arjun- Oh your staying here with Maharani ...

Vasantmitra- I am not Maharani yet 

Arjun- For us you were our Maharani the day Prithvi set his eyes on you. 

Vasantmitra- Arjun please call me by my name. Prithvi got serious and he said- He will not....he looked a little angry so Vasant didn't say anything. 

Arjun- Rajmata is not happy Prithvi 

Prithvi- Hmm the situation is complicated 

Vasantmitra saw tension on Prithvi's face and slowly started realising why he was so dreading to marry her. It was an invitation for troubles for him. 

Vasantmitra thought- Hey ishwar, please make everything smooth for me and Prithvi. God knows how our engagement news will be taken by his family and Baba.

In Meluha 

Kamla and Prarthna were sitting together 

Kamla looked lost

Prarthna- Kamla? Why are you so sad? 

Kamla- Nothing Bhabhi, I was just worried about Maharaj. He hasn't arrived yet.

Prarthna - You are unhappy with Vasantmitra right? 

Kamla didn't say anything 

Prarthna- I understand your pain, it's just a phase. Once let Bhaiya marry you, everything will settle easily. Many like her came and went away.  

Kamla remembered moments of Prithvi and Vasantmitra and she thought- You are wrong Bhabhi this time, Vasantmitra is definitely special. She maybe is Maharaj's true love. The way he looks at her with admiration and possessiveness, I am sure he loves her way too much than we all think. I don't think even Vasantmitra understands how possessive and desirous he is for her. He can do anything for her and to get her. Desire turns into passion and passion turns into love but too much love sometimes becomes Obsession. Kamla actually looked worried for Vasantmitra more than herself.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 18 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 64 

Vasantmitra with Prithvi and Arjun were coming towards Meluha when few dacoits came out of nowhere. Prithvi and Arjun took out their swords. Vasantmitra carefully looked at them. As the dacoit was about to attack Prithvi, Vasantmitra got down and hugged the dacoit. Prithvi got shocked and shouted- Vasantmitra 

She removed his mask and he was Shaka. 

Shaka shouted- You......I knew you would destroy life of my daughter. 

Vasantmitra- Baba ....he slapped Vasantmitra, Shaka had tears in his eyes. 

Prithvi and Arjun got down from their horses.

Prithvi in anger attacked Shaka and threw him on the ground. 

Vasantmitra- Prithvi, don't....

Prithvi-How dare you slap her. 

Shaka got up and said- She is my daughter....but you made her your concubine and why? Why Vasantmitra you agree to this? Didn't you promise me you would never do such a thing. 

Vasantmitra smiled and said- Baba, I am not his concubine. He is going to marry me. 

Shaka shocked....

Vasantmitra- Baba, come with me, I will explain. But please first let our people go back. It's our family matter.

Shaka hinted others to leave. They were unwilling to leave him alone but on Vasantmitra's request Shaka told them to leave. 

They went to a nearby lonely place....

Arjun and Prithvi were standing away while Vasantmitra was talking with Shaka. She had her head lowered.

Shaka- So you are indeed a fool who fell in love with riches and comfort.

Vasantmitra- Baba if I wanted riches and comfort I would have agreed to become his concubine. I wanted respect and honour, not love and riches. 

Shaka sarcastically laughed- You won't be getting that even if you marry him. 

He remembered Lachi's last words of saving and caring for her daughter and never let Bhadradev know she existed. 

Shaka- They are of high nobility, they won't be accepting you as their own, no matter how much you try my child. It's still time come with me. It would be too late if you...he didn't want to say anything further. 

Vasantmitra- Baba, I love him, more than my own life.

He laughed again and said- I knew a person just like you, she was just like you, a total fool in love, she accepted concubinage of a king who fell in love with her. He fell in love with her and married her. But when he got bored with her , he abandoned her when she was about to give birth in few days. She died heartbroken. Do you want the same fate as her? 

Vasantmitra- Is this why you always warned me? 

Shaka- This is only a part of the story, the real truth is even darker. Please, I beg you, leave him.

Prithvi- What are three father daughter talking about? 

Arjun- He must be excited to have you as his son in law. 

Prithvi smirked- Son in law? He laughed- Vasantmitra won't have any relationship with her past life when she will marry me. 

Arjun- But...she loves her father a lot. 

Prithvi- I know but she would be my wife. I would not allow her to be in company of dacoits. Let the father and daughter talk. They now could rarely meet. 

Arjun saw possessiveness in Prithvi's eyes which looked dangerous to Arjun. He thought- Prithvi is madly in love with her.....but I am afraid his passion is so strong it might start hurting Vasantmitra. Prithvi doesn't really understand Vasantmitra it seems. 

Vasantmitra- Baba he truly loves me.

Shaka- Vasantmitra you are too young and a free spirited bird. You don't know behind those big palaces, you will be a bird in a golden cage. 

Vasantmitra- Prithvi won't be hurting me, I am sure. 

Shaka thought- She is just like her mother, a big fool in love. I didn't want to give her the pain what her mother suffered but she is adamant to ruin her life. 

Vasantmitra- My love for Prithvi is too strong for me to back off now. 

Shaka- Fine but remember, the real truth might end up breaking you heart. He kissed her forehead and took Vasantmitra's hand and went to Prithvi. He threw Vasantmitra at Prithvi. She was shocked. 

Shaka- Seems like you have captured her mind and she has lost all sense.

Prithvi- Shaka don't worry, I love her. She will be safe with me. I promise. 

Shaka- You also didn't like this so called boy faced girl as per you. What happened to those words?

Prithvi couldn't say anything 

Shaka- If possible, don't hurt her though I have no hopes. 

Shaka left tearfully, while he was walking away....he thought- I am sorry Lachi, I couldn't save your daughter.

Vasantmitra wanted to run behind Shaka but Prithvi caught her hand and grasped it tightly. He looked firm and a little angry. Vasantmitra was too shocked and sad to think anything. She could not back off now. 

Arjun looked at distressed Vasantmitra and thought- Hey Ishwar, this girl is too pure and very much in love. Let her heart not be broken. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Mini Chapter 

The trio reached the Palace in night and entered secretly in it.

Vasantmitra was distressed due to her father's words. She was in her night dress with her hair completely open. She wasn't wearing any jewellery as she never did. Her eyes were lost. 

She thought- Is falling in love so bad? Why Baba doesn't approve of me and Prithvi? He's a nice man, a king and he loves me so much. 

Suddenly someone grabbed her bare waist  from behind and pulled her closer. She smiled. He was Prithvi. He inhaled her and gave a passionate kiss on her neck while caressing her waist. He turned her towards him and said, what's bothering you my love? 

Vasantmitra- Nothing is bothering me...

Prithvi- Good....very soon I will marry you.....he started kissing her neck again.....

Vasantmitra moaned- Prithvi.....but she quickly broke it too. 

Prithvi- What? She moved her head in no. 

Prithvi- You will torture me till marriage. 

She smiled - No torture only tease and she gave him a passionate kiss. 

Prithvi- I like you teasing me...and they laughed.....

In Mahishmati 

Sujata was talking with Virochana

Sujata- Why didn't you tell me your men would attack Prithvi. I wouldn't send Avantika there. 

Virochana- Forget about her, that girl is no use for us. She denied marrying Karan and even threatened him. She is just a pure nuisance. 

Sujata- I love my daughter....

Virochana- What will you do? Marry her to Prithvi? Just because you love her.

Sujata was silent......

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Chapter 65

Lakha came to meet Kanak. 

Kanak- Come Lakha, what do you have to say? 

Lakha sat on the floor while she was sitting on the bed. 

Lakha put her head in her lap

Lakha- Rajmata, when my mother died ,you took care of him like Prithvi. 

Kanak started caressing his head

Kanak- I love you Lakha just like how I love Prithvi, you both are my children. 

Lakha- Maa, can you give me something? 

Kanak - what my child? 

Lakha- I want Vasantmitra, for some time. 

Kanak- Her? But she is Pruthvi's favourite. 

Lakha- That's why I am afraid to ask him, if you tell him he won't say no. 

Kanak smiled- Ok fine, I will tell him to spare her and let her serve you for some time. Happy? 

Lakha- Maa , you are the best and he hugged her, he had an evil smile. He thought, Vasantmitra, now I will show you your true place. His heart was filled with evil thoughts. 

Prithvi met Samagra and told him all about what happened. 

Samagra- She got wounded. Oh no, is she alright now? 

Prithvi- Yes she is fine. 

Samagra- Prithvi, it's a very complex decision. You know no one will agree for this marriage. 

Prithvi- I love her Samagra, I can do anything for her and no one can challenge my decision.

Samagra- I know Prithvi but this decision deals with her life. You are a king, you will always be busy in your life but her. Either free her or honour her. 

Prithvi- Isn't my marrying her is an honour?

Samagra frustrated- Prithvi you....forget it...is she happy? 

Prithvi smirked- Oh yeah she is. 

Samagra- I only want your happiness as well as hers.

Prithvi- So you support me? 

Samagra- Obviously. 

They hugged...

Samagra thought- I must meet Vasantmitra.....

Later he asked permission to meet Vasantmitra, she was practising her sword fighting....she gave permission 

Vasantmitra- Samagra , please come....

Samagra- How are you? Prithvi told me everything, have you wounds got healed? 

Vasantmitra- Once Prithvi marries me , only one would will remain, that is my Baba abandoning me. She had tears in her eyes. 

Samagra- Vasantmitra, I want you to reconsider your decision. 

Vasantmitra- Reconsider? Why? Don't you want Prithvi to marry me? 

Samagra- I know Prithvi, he loves you but more than that he hates losing. There is a possibility he offered you marriage just so that you would say yes to stay with him. 

Vasantmitra- But he loves me so that doesn't matter, I like to see a prithvi win. 

Samagra- Vasantmitra, love is not about winning or losing. You have lived a very free life, you will be caged here. I don't see anyone accepting you as a queen. Forgive me for this but I am only telling you the truth. 

Vasantmitra- I don't wish to be a queen. 

Samagra- Then there is no difference between this marriage and that secret marriage offer of Prithvi.

She was shocked.....

Samagra- You will understand what I am trying to say. 

Vasantmitra not got confused.

Vasantmitra- Are you saying all this because you want Kamla to be the queen? Don't worry I will not steal your sister's rights. 

Samagra smacked his  hand to his head- You two fools in love.....I hope one day you both will overcome passion and embrace true love. He got up and left. 

Vasantmitra was now very anxious and confused but she was still determined to be with Prithvi because of her love for him. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 66

Prithvi wanted to declare his marriage plans with Vasantmitra to everyone but before that he got busy in the work. He left for some important work with Varun. 

Kanak sent some maids to dress Vasantmitra up but didnt say why. Vasantmitra was confused as Prithvi still hasn't talked about his plans to anyone. Maids took her to a room. She saw no one there. Maids closed the door. Vasantmitra tried to open the door but she couldn't open it. Suddenly someone came from behind and hugged her. She was surprised. 

She turned and was shocked to death, he was Lakha. 

Vasantmitra angry- Lakha, what are you doing. Lakha pulled her  hand closer and said, doing what you are here for, to serve Prithvi, I am his brother, in his absence you can serve me. He evil smirked. 

She got very angry, she slapped Lakha so hard he fell on the floor. 

Lakha got extremely angry...he slapped Vasantmitra.....Now the warrior in her got in full mode and she kicked him so hard on the stomach that blood came out, she single handedly defeated his guards....She told Lakha- I was here as a warrior, you wanted to have what Prithvi have right ...he brought me here as a warrior and now I am showing you my skills, she again slapped Lakha....more guards came and captured her....

Lakha who was heavily wounded....his ego got very hurt now...he shouted- Throw her in dungeon....

But other guards came and said- We cannot throw her anywhere..

Vasantmitra smiled

Lakha- You are defying my order

Guard- We have orders of Maharaj that she should be treated like we treat him, a single scar on her body will be fatal 

Lakha was shocked...

Vasantmitra- I gave punishment to you for my insult, now Prithvi will deal with you...she left the room crying....

Samagra who got to know about this and met lakha

Samagra- I am ashamed Lakha, how could you do this. 

Lakha- She is a courtesan, I did nothing wrong. 

Samagra- You are forgetting even courtesans can't be touched against their will. How could you even think about this someone who is pure and whom your brother and King loves. 

Lakha- He is just obsessed with her. 

Samagra- Prithvi will deal with you Lakha but what you have done is unpardonable. You will be punished. Samagra left in utter disappointment and shame. He thought- Poor Vasant, she would be traumatized. How awful this palace had been for her. They call her a dacoit but did the most shameful and disgusting act with her. Hypocrisy and selfishness....how can their love blossom in such toxicity...

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 17 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 67

Prithvi came back and he heard from Samagra and Vasantmitra what happened. He was absolutely furious. He held Lakha by his collar and started beating him. Kanak came for Lakha's rescue. 

Kanak- Prithvi stop it. 

Prithvi- You don't know mother what he did.

Kanak - He did nothing, I sent Vasantmitra to him. 

Prithvi was shocked- Why mother? 

Kanak- She's a concubine. It's her duty to serve us.

Prithvi was shocked to see his own mother's thinking. A tear fell from his eye. Vasantmitra was there being anxious and in grief. 

Prithvi- She is not a concubine. She was here as my warrior mother and you insulted her. 

Kanak- Insulting a dacoit? Huh.....we don't know her lineage, who knows how many affairs she had....

Prithvi shouted- Bas....

Kanak- Everyone knows you two are involved, that makes her your concubine. It would be an honour for her to serve Lakha. I did nothing wrong. 

Kamla and Prarthna also came when they got to know about what Lakha did.

Prithvi stared at Kanak in shock and disgust. For the first time he was actually realising the fears and turmoil of Vasantmitra. 

Prithvi had tears in her eyes. He took hand of Vasantmitra and came towards Kanak holding her hand. 

Prithvi- Mother, she is not my concubine. She is one of the most respectable, noble and kind women I have ever known. I.....I Love her. Kanak was shocked. He further said, She is my love and I am going to marry her. 

Everyone was highly shocked. Kamla was serious but not suprised. Prarthna was so shocked she couldn't believe her ears and Lakha, he was in another world hearing this, he thought- Marriage? With her? A dacoit? Has Prithvi lost his mind? 

Kanak enraged and shouted- Prithvi.....she was so angry and shocked, she fainted.....

Prithvi caught her in his arms- Maa, Maa....he started shaking her....call the doctors. Vasantmitra saw all this and she was shocked, sad and distressed. 

Vasantmitra thought- Am I being selfish? I am hurting my Baba and now Prithvi's entire family just so that I can marry him. Is it all worth it? Was Samagra right? Even if I marry him it wont still mean anything. I will not be a queen, just another woman in Antahpura who would be glorified as a wife. She was in emotional turmoil.

Lakha came to Vasantmitra and laughed sarcastically- You, your beauty has divided our family. I must say you can make anyone crazy. She saw him with death eyes and said- Don't forget who I am, I was not only a dacoit but a warrior who was feared among people. Care for your own life. 

Lakha- Can you hurt anything which is related to Prithvi? 

Vasantmitra silent. 

Lakha- Your desires and ambitions will ruin you and remeber I will never forget what I went through because of you. A brother who loved me so much hurt me because of you. He would never deny me anything before.

Vasantmitra- Perhaps he denied you mannerism and education because you don't know respect.

Lakha angry and Vasantmitra said- If you were not Prithvi's brother, your family would be mourning you on your deathbed. I spared you because I love Prithvi too much. She left in anger. 

Samagra saw all this and came to Lakha- Lakha, as a brother I am advising you to stay away from Vasantmitra. 

Lakha laughed- I was right, this woman is becoming a source of contention in our family. You like her as well. 

Samagra- You are mistaken Lakha,  I want Pruthvi's happiness and peace in our family and you are deliberately trying to create problems and I won't allow it. I am also related to the family through Prarthna so beware. 

Lakha left in anger...

Samagra thought- All this must be settled soon....the things are only getting complicated.

In Mahishmati 

Avantika was writing a letter. 

Rupa- What are you doing Rajkumari?

Avantika- I am writing a letter to Prithvi explaining myself and asking for apology. I am sure his heart would melt. 

Rupa- And if he still rejects you? 

Avantika- I will go to Meluha and ask to be in his Antahpura. 

Rupa- Are you mad? Avantika angry. 

Rupa- I am sorry Rajkumar but asking you to be in his Antahpura is giving him power over you. He could use you in any way. 

Avantika smirked- He would be forced to marry me Rupa.....

Rupa- What is your plan? 

Avantika- Ssshh......

Rupa was scared to see Avantika's obsession. 

Rupa-  No matter what Rajkumari, I will always be loyal to you. 

Avantika-I know Rupa, that's why you are my confidant and I see you as a friend. 

Rupa was scared and she thought Avantika was being desperate. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 68

After few hours Kanak opened her eyes. 

Prithvi- Maa, Maa are you alright? 

Only Samagra, Prarthna and Kamla were there. 

Kanak got up and said- Why don't you kill me and burn this palace and live a life of dacoit? Why hurting us like this. She took Kamla's hand and pulled her with her. She said- Look at her, this girl is getting hurt by you everyday and she is bearing to all silently. She only wants your happiness and you are hurting her for that dacoit. What is Kamla lacking? She is beautiful, kind, wise and educated and you want to marry that vile woman who is so ambitious and cunning that she lured you into marrying her. 

Kamla was embarassed.

Prithvi- Maa, don't drag Kamla into all this. You are the reason she is even here. I didn't ask for her hand and I have been honest with her from the start. By saying all this you are hurting her more. I am sorry Kamla you have to bear so much pain.. I don't want to hurt you. 

Kamla- Maharaj I only desire your happiness. I won't be meddling in your life and relationships. 

Prithvi felt guilty for hurting Kamla.

Kanak- See , see this gracious woman and you, ugh, like bringing her here wasn't enough that now you want to marry her. 

Prithvi- Maa, I have made my decision I will marry her and nothing can stop me. 

Kanak- Then you will have to do it after I die. I will kill myself if you do. Prithvi was shocked. 

Kamla- Rajmata, if I am allowed can I say something?

Kanak- Say anything my daughter. 

Kamla- Please accept Vasantmitra, she is Maharaj's love, I have seen it even before Maharaj knew he loved her. They love each other a lot. They won't be happy without each other. She folded her hands in front of Kanak and said- Please accept my request. 

Everyone was shocked and Prithvi was getting buried in guilt more and more to see Kamla's selfless love towards him. 

Kanak- Kamla what are you saying? It's your right to be the queen. 

Kamla smiled- I don't desire to be a queen and rule the Empire. Vasantmitra is capable and smart, she will be a wonderful queen. 

Kanak- Never, I have decided you will be the queen. Nothing can change that. Kanak left the room in anger.

Prarthna was angry on Vasantmitra- Are you happy Bhaiyya? You are giving pain to your family for an outsider, that too whose lineage is tainted. 

Samagra angry- Prarthna, you shouldn't say things like this for another woman. You don't know her.

Prarthna- I am sorry Arya but I can not support someone who is responsible for Kalah in my family. She also left the room. Samagra followed her. Kamla was about to leave...

Prithvi- Kamla...

Kamla- Yes ..

Prithvi folded his hands in front of her- Please forgive me...

Kamla- For what? 

Prithvi- Since you have come here I am only hurting you. 

Kamla smiled and took his hands- For me my king's wishes are most important for me. I have accepted you as my love in my heart but my love is not selfish. 

Prithvi- Kamla, your loyalty and love towards me is absolute....he kissed her forehead. Kamla got happy tears. You have earned my respect and trust. He hugged her. She hugged him back and was happy to be an object of respect for Prithvi. 

Later Prithvi met Vasantmitra was who crying while lying on the bed. 

Prithvi touched her head and she got up. 

Prithvi- I cannot bear tears in your eyes.

Vasantmitra- I am the reason your family is breaking. I don't wish this. 

He wiped her tears....

Prithvi- My dear...don't worry, everything will be fine. Mother is angry now but when she will get to know you she will accept you. 

Vasantmitra- Are we being selfish? Are we hurting our families for our desires? Is it worth it? 

Prithvi- Not you I am being selfish but so they are. They should let me live as I want. I am a king, I have right to marry whosoever I want. 

Vasantmitra touched his face- Prithvi you are a king and that's why Rajmata is so distressed. I don't blame her. 

Prithvi- No, she is being proud. Without knowing you she made assumptions about your lineage and character. And sending you to Lakha. That was outrageous. In my palace even courtesans have right to accept their lovers. They can't be touched without their consent and what she did can't be justified in any way. 

Vasantmitra sadly smiled- Dacoits have no respect but what we have done is not respectable Prithvi. I understand Rajmata very well though in Lakha's case I am unable to forgive her. I don't wish to be a queen though. Let Rajkumari Kamla sit on the throne with you. I will be happy as your wife only. Living in a secluded room, waiting for you to visit me. She started crying. 

Prithvi- I can see this is not the life you want.

Vasantmitra- I can do anything to be with you even if it means being caged like a bird. 

Prithvi- This is not the Vasantmitra I love. I love that sassy and warrior Vasantmitra who challenges me, who has skills to beat me in sword fight. I brought you here as my warrior and you are my warrior first. You shall live the way you want. 

Vasantmitra happy and hugged Prithvi. 

Prithvi- Very soon we will be united. 

Vasantmitra hugged him more tightly. 

Kanak and Prarthna in her room..

Kanak - I never thought this woman was this cunning and smart. She successfully trapped Prithvi. 

Prarthna- Now what we will do? 

Kanak- I will use Saam, Daam , Dand and Bhed to remove her from Prithvi's life. I will first use Daam. Dacoits love gold right? So be it. Kanak gave an evil smile to Prarthna. Prarthna smiled. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 69 

Prithvi had given servants to Vasantmitra and they were combing her hair and doing her makeup in the morning. 

Servant- Devi, you are so beautiful that you don't need jewelleries and make up. You are the most beautiful woman in the palace. Devi Vasudha is not anything in front of you. She giggled. 

Vasantmitra- Devi Vasudha is mother of a prince, you shouldn't gossip about her like this. I won't stand for it. Remember it next time. 

Servant became serious and looked at other servant. 

Other servant- Devi, we are all very eager to see you enter Antahpura, everyone is already so jealous of you. 

Vasantmitra smiled and thought- Oh god, why am I suffering their boring girly talks. I want to go out and kick some asses but here I am doing my makeup and wearing these expensive clothes. Ugh.. 

One guard entered and said- Rajmata is coming with Rajkumari Prarthna.

Vasantmitra was shocked, she got up

Kanak and Prarthna came, everyone bowed...

Vasantmitra- Pranam Rajmata

Kanak angry- Ekant

Kanak's servant's brought two huge trunks. 

Vasantmitra was confused- What honour Rajmata, you could have called me. Why you took pain of coming you here. 

Kanak touched her chin- So beautiful 

Your sweet words and cunning has trapped my beloved son. You are really a dacoit, looting our peace and now trying to enter our family. 

Vasantmitra was angry but she didn't say anything. 

Kanak- Look here I brought you a gift. 

Guards opened the trunks and it was filled with gold coins...

Kanak took some coins in her hand and threw it on her feet.

Kanak- Pick these trunks and get the hell out of my son's life. If you want more tell me, I will give you more. Your whole clan won't have to do any work in their lifetime. 

Vasantmitra felt really insulted, her eyes became red. She was trying very hard to not say anything bad to Kanak.

Prarthna- I will tell Arya to find you a suitable groom. Don't worry, you will be married comfortably. 

Vasantmitra smirked- Really? 

Prarthna- Yes 

Vasantmitra- Rajmata, Rajkumari, you two doesn't understand me at all. I am not after money or royalty. I did leave your son. He came after me and begged me to marry him. He loves me and I love him. We fell in love with each other despite our status. I don't need your money. I won't be marrying anyone else other than Prithvi. 

Kanak- You insolent creature, your ambition of becoming queen is so strong that you are trying to fight me. 

Vasantmitra- I have no wish to be a queen but I won't be a concubine either. It's against my pride. 

Kanak was shocked- You aren't his concubine? 

Prarthna- No mother, Arya told me she is trying hard to get, one of the reasons Bhaiyya agreed to marry him. 

Kanak- Oh so this was your game, first lure my son and then marry him. Quite expected from a cunning and person of your lineage. My offer is open. Think about it. You will live a peaceful life of comfort as well as your kin. 

Vasantmitra- Guards....

Guards came...- Distribute these coins among servants of the palace and poor people if Rajmata agrees, do you agree Rajmata? 

Kanak was shocked and angry- You don't know who you are fighting, I will ruin you. 

Vasantmitra- I will be saved Rajmata

Kanak- By Prithvi? Ha ha ha....many like you came and went away. Prithvi loves winning, once he will have you, he will throw you away. 

Vasantmitra remembered her father's words.....

Vasantmitra was now feeling anxious 

Kanak- A commoner can never compete with princess like Kamla. She will be his legitimate queen. Even if Avantika renters his life I will accept her but never you. I can now even accept a servant but not you.

Vasantmitra was angry and sad now.

Prarthna smirked- Truth is always bitter Vasantmitra, you will never have respect like Kamla and even Avantika. Leave the palace before it ruins you forever. 

Kamla and Prarthna left , Vasantmitra fell on the floor.....she remembered Shaka's words and then Samagra's. 

Vasantmitra- What should I choose? I don't want to hurt Prithvi again but I don't want to create problems in his life either. 

Vasantmitra was contemplating when she heard Samagra wished to meet her. 

Vasantmitra- Let him come

Samagra- So how is the princess doing?

Vasantmitra smiled- I am not a princess. But now I wish I were. It would be a lot easy for me to be accepted by his family. 

Samagra sadly smiled- Did something happen? She started crying. Samagra was sad to see her cry but he maintained his distance like a gentleman.

Samagra- Tell me what is bothering you, ah perhaps I can help.

Vasantmitra- Nothing, nothing....and she started crying more. Now even Samagra couldn't stop himself. He came a little closer and said- Please tell me what happened, as a friend please. Vasantmitra didn't want to snitch but she was so distressed she told him what happened. 

Samagra- I see. Don't worry, Rajmata is angry now but eventually she will accept you when she will see how intelligent and kind you are. 

Vasantmitra- You are such a nice man, I am rival of your sister and you are caring for me so much. How will I every repay your and Kamla's kindness. You two are the best and kindest people I have ever known. I sincerely apologise if I ever raided your territories.

Samagra only sadly smiled. He saw a beautiful piece of gold chain hanging on her dressing table. 

Samagra- This chain, it's so beautiful, why this locket is broken in half. 

Vasantmitra smiled- It's a half chain. Father said if was of my mother's. Another half is lost. 

Samagra- Another half? 

Vasantmitra- Yes, it's a lover's chain. A couple keeps one chain with and another one with another person. The chains get locked together like two lovers. 

Samagra- It's a beautiful chain, find another one for Prithvi. She smiled and he left her room. As he was leaving Prithvi entered and he was shocked to see Samagra there. 

Prithvi- Samagra? What are you doing here? 

Samagra- Nothing, just talking. 

Prithvi jealous- Ah ,you should spend more time with Prarthna than with my fiancee. 

Samagra laughed- Oh god Prithvi, you and your possessiveness. I know you better than yourself. 

Prithvi embarassed- I was just...

Samagra smiled- Fine....go, your love is very anxious today, comfort her. He left. 

Prithvi entered the room......

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

chapter 59

This is a lot more than a spat. Her honor and her future is in question. Prithvi is still taking it lightly.