YRKKH: Help & Suggestion Desk #5 || DT Note Pg 43 - Page 47

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

This is my suggestion, but please look into it. First, there are rules that people shouldn't be talking about the Gen 3 cast, but it's still happening every day. They will bring up the Gen 3 cast to mock, etc. That needs to be completely stopped. Second, can you mods close the Shehzada and Pratiksha thread? It's been one month since they were terminated, so what's the point of keeping the thread open? Also, please look after the age-shaming of the new actor Rohit Purohit. Any degrading thread or comment about Garvita, Rohit, or   Samriddhi should be immediately closed. Do look into it; you have many mods here

Edited by Randomlurker - 23 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Posted: 22 days ago

Dear Suta and Lizzie,

If possible, please can the mod team conduct an OS contest (below 200 words) or any contest for gen 4 on yrkkh forum? You can mention not to write story on any other generation characters to ensure fanwars don't happen. Just a suggestion smiley9

This will help to increase forum activity and also new people who have joined in gen 4 will feel included.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Dear Suta and Lizzie,

If possible, please can the mod team conduct an OS contest (below 200 words) or any contest for gen 4 on yrkkh forum? You can mention not to write story on any other generation characters to ensure fanwars don't happen. Just a suggestion smiley9

This will help to increase forum activity and also new people who have joined in gen 4 will feel included.

We'll consider it after discussion with the team. Thanks for the suggestion, Sneha!

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

This is my suggestion, but please look into it. First, there are rules that people shouldn't be talking about the Gen 3 cast, but it's still happening every day. They will bring up the Gen 3 cast to mock, etc. That needs to be completely stopped. Second, can you mods close the Shehzada and Pratiksha thread? It's been one month since they were terminated, so what's the point of keeping the thread open? Also, please look after the age-shaming of the new actor Rohit Purohit. Any degrading thread or comment about Garvita, Rohit, or   Samriddhi should be immediately closed. Do look into it; you have many mods here

The Shehzada and Pratiksha thread has been unstickied, but it's still a valid thread and can stay open if someone wants to post in it, since they have been actors on this show this season.

About Gen 3 actors and storylines, please continue to report those posts. We will be enforcing stricter measures. Thanks.

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

We'll consider it after discussion with the team. Thanks for the suggestion, Sneha!

Thank you so much. The contest could be anything from writing poetry, to short story, to taglines - whatever you all feel like . Thanks for considering 

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ask mods in helpdesk smiley1 can we get one badge for navmanyu. smiley1

Navmanyu as in Abhinav and Abhimanyu as a team ?

Please share if this is what you all have in mind .  I shall get back after team discussions . 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Navmanyu as in Abhinav and Abhimanyu as a team ?

Please share if this is what you all have in mind .  I shall get back after team discussions . 

Yes Abhinav and Abhimanyu

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Yes Abhinav and Abhimanyu

Agree, who needs Akshara smiley36

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 days ago

Do stories have to be on AbhiMaan solely or can it be on Abhira and someone of my choice?

If so then I have one ready to write.

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 days ago
Can anyone suggest me how to use live emojis while commenting in this forum? I'm unable to post them.