Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Today she thought out what to do next. Wrote a letter to the VC...decided to get in touch with Isha mam found a solution to pay Harinis daily bills. Teddy brothers discussed how they bought over the 3 liars. Teddy gloats how the minister congratulated him for doing the right thing and Chinmay roasted his parents and uncle. Reeva tries to bond with Ishaan and they decided to exercise together. I'm sure when they go running they will encounter the new painter in town .

savi is a painter now?

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I read Guddi ka story. Don’t you think it is a bold concept for Hindi TV show where FLs are usually mahanta ki murat smiley3

I don't know about Guddi but if makers are on same track then wo din dur nahi jab show off air hoga......

Bhavna90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

Today she thought out what to do next. Wrote a letter to the VC...decided to get in touch with Isha mam found a solution to pay Harinis daily bills. Teddy brothers discussed how they bought over the 3 liars. Teddy gloats how the minister congratulated him for doing the right thing and Chinmay roasted his parents and uncle. Reeva tries to bond with Ishaan and they decided to exercise together. I'm sure when they go running they will encounter the new painter in town .

Makers sure hai show khatam ho jaye per hum to reewa and ishaan ko moment dikha ker hi rahenge....

Makers says "we don't care, we are modern...bold..."

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bhavna90

Makers sure hai show khatam ho jaye per hum to reewa and ishaan ko moment dikha ker hi rahenge....

Makers says "we don't care, we are modern...bold..."

There was one scene of the two together and even there he called Reeva SAVI......

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

She created pamphlets for netas for  election. Got paid well.

She is focussing on her strengths and told the Director shed rather die than take his help.

Rosyme thumbnail

Instead of opening a tea shop, Savi can work as an assistant for the Xerox guy and parallely find out who trapped her.

Bhavna90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

So true 🤣🤣 Savi is going to go under a lot more torture 🙄  I didn’t watch last two episodes as I hate to see the FL being called a cheater 😡

The only scene I enjoyed from the last episode I watched was Savi putting Reeva and Ishan in their place for their ‘ehsaan’. Reeva herself admitted she transferred the money only for Ishaan 🤮. I loved how Savi referred to IB as aapka ex-mangetar 🤣🤣

Same feeling....hate to watch because already they done...cheater, her character is cheap... initially.... now the same thing's with extra torture....

But this time ishaan all scenes with reeva which more down time for show...trp on 1.8 for Star Plus for 8 pm slot is very less.... makers waiting for offair...

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Guddi and Anuj had an extramarital affair. Then Guddi even gets married to someone else and they continue it. His wife gets pregnant also but he continues the affair. Too risque for Hindi show and this PH will make girls look like smiley35

Agree they might change it … let’s see

Bhavna90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

Not just only their love confession,but literally the next day after their first nightsmiley9

Makers don't have more story...so sad 😢😢

Bhavna90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

They tried to recreate sairat ka oh jogiya scene, where virat arrested sai. 

Virat and sai were so damn good in that scene. Their eyes were talking and talking. Also, can't forget that it was literally after their love confession, so virat was extra loving. 

At that time writer written Ghum1 virat and sai scene very well....each 2  -3 episodes after virat and sai night communication is cute..15 to 20 minutes episodes.. always there....virat and sai marriage bond increase because those scenes and chemistry feel....

Here Ghum 2 they lacking...nerver showing this kinds of scenes between ishaan and savi.. only 1 or 2 minutes... this mistake... this is the down fall....

Makers join the marathon for this they forgot to show.....