Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

What do people like the old Armaan

The dude was literally crying in every scene it was so annoying. Whether it’s happy or sad all he was doing was crying. 

I’m surprised this one doesn’t.

Him being so Handsy on Pratiksha in front of media and on set was just so annoying towards the cast all all of them sad so. Do it at home…

Telling the team call me sir? Who is he to be speak to them like that 

Second love on set? 

It was never banned. 

Rajshri and Vishambar kept it on the low and fall in love on set.. but kept it professional.

Naman and Karishma done the same thing 

Many cast member have done so. 

It’s all about professionalism 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I thought the character playing Rajshri and Vishambar (OG Akshara Parent’s) were married before the show started. 

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I thought the character playing Rajshri and Vishambar (OG Akshara Parent’s) were married before the show started. 

no. They got connected as ak parents and later after 8 months they married its a love shadi but that didn't affect the show or team. Hina khan was cupid for them to unite. 

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

https://x.com/Dramalics/status/1775756162992095527

Laughter dose ,People spoke too soon. They shouldn’t be this brave

Edited by Randomlurker - 25 days ago
Daffodils01 thumbnail

I am ignoring off screen drama because DKP off screen drama is too messy to get into.  

I think people mix up the reel and real transition of Ar lot of times. smiley36 SD was horrible and unsuitable to be prime time male lead , he became tolerable later on but that was the end of it.

He was fortunate enough to leave on a good note before IPL hit the screens and focus shifted from couple to  “Ghum style living room semi circle drama” . 

There’s not a lot to root for the couple or Armaan right now  as opposed to SD’s Ar , RP isn’t getting entire episodes dedicated to Ar’s dukh and dard. 

Problem lies with the writers who can’t balance their narrative, earlier episodes were filled with Ar and Ru’s crying sessions (ignoring / undermining AB’s pain eg: They wasted 2-3 episodes on Bhabhi’s fake illness and nurse Jeth but Ab’s trauma of being kidnapped / assaulted by her mother’s killer was done and dusted pretty quickly ) 

and now they’re making Abhira cry everyday while Ar’s POV remains unknown. 

RP’s taking hit of writer’s incompetence, in this time period when they should have eased replacement actor into character and given more details to audiences about their new updated version of Armaan to let them connect to him , they have reduced ML to TRP puppet who really has no POV of his own and just  keeps screaming “Zimmerdari and Family”  smiley21.

Docworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

I am ignoring off screen drama because DKP off screen drama is too messy to get into.  

I think people mix up the reel and real transition of Ar lot of times. smiley36 SD was horrible and unsuitable to be prime time male lead , he became tolerable later on but that was the end of it.

He was fortunate enough to leave on a good note before IPL hit the screens and focus shifted from couple to  “Ghum style living room semi circle drama” . 

There’s not a lot to root for the couple or Armaan right now  as opposed to SD’s Ar , RP isn’t getting entire episodes dedicated to Ar’s dukh and dard. 

Problem lies with the writers who can’t balance their narrative, earlier episodes were filled with Ar and Ru’s crying sessions (ignoring / undermining AB’s pain eg: They wasted 2-3 episodes on Bhabhi’s fake illness and nurse Jeth but Ab’s trauma of being kidnapped / assaulted by her mother’s killer was done and dusted pretty quickly ) 

and now they’re making Abhira cry everyday while Ar’s POV remains unknown. 

RP’s taking hit of writer’s incompetence, in this time period when they should have eased replacement actor into character and given more details to audiences about their new updated version of Armaan to let them connect to him , they have reduced ML to TRP puppet who really has no POV of his own and just  keeps screaming “Zimmerdari and Family”  smiley21.

This is soo true... Amidst this ipl and trp race, it is Ar's chr which is getting butchered so badly.. Sam herself said that they have made a lot of changes in the story.. Earlier they  concentrated heavily on Ru's trauma and loneliness.. But nowadays Ab takes a front seat.. And in case of Ar,writers are like show needs a ML.. Here is him.. Other than that nothing.

But this DP promo gives me a hope.. May be that will push Ar and we will finally get to know his pov..

Edited by Docworld - 25 days ago