Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 days ago

Going by how the stars havenโ€™t really been aligned with their wishes ever, wonder what havoc awaits this time smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she is still thinking of him ..she is not over their relationship ..that is patently obvious ..there has to be a trigger for her to serve divorce papers ..the question is what is the trigger 

yes she is not over him but she is telling herself she needs to be and she will get there in due course.

She has been deeply hurt and she knows she doesnt matter to him and his family

And whatever trigger is, I am just glad she is giving DP- that too direct face to face- no MU. she is straight up telling him- I am done. 

Abhira has tolerated enough. Onus is on Armaan to decide what he wants, what his priorities are and who he wants to be with. 

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I was thinking the same but then it's a major revelation, if this is the case then they should've included it in the promo. But something will definitely trigger her to take this step. If it's Ruhi-armaan's past then the story is definitely moving towards RuHaan wedding or Armaan finally taking a stand and telling bhabhi to F off

Manish already knows ..so the next could be Abhira ..the way things are at present, she would be deeply hurt but it may not be a huge shock ..since she already knows of his past .. the big reveal is before the family and I think this is setting up for all that ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am so happy with this promo!! 

Love Abhira the badass who decides the terms on which she will live her life. 

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

she is still thinking of him ..she is not over their relationship ..that is patently obvious ..there has to be a trigger for her to serve divorce papers ..the question is what is the trigger 

lusty is the trigger even the mosquitoes knows it her happiness is important for him duniya jaye bhar me

see coffee date bhi hogaya hai jeth-bhabhi ka they are creating things that will make abhira connect dots on why lusty is alwys touching him and he is agreeing to her wishes like a puppet, yeh bewakoof har taraf sey baby sa ko wo khud proof de raha hai that he is cheating on her

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I also love how this promo has NO ruhi! good riddance. hopefully they reduce her meaningless SS and focus on Armaans character growth

Armaan doesn't need any growth smiley7

His character is perfect ๐Ÿ‘Œ such ๐Ÿ’Ž smiley37...

Pinecone thumbnail

I'd agree with you if only Abhimaan wasnt endgame per makers. Since they are gonna shove Abhimaan end game on us, I am rooting for some improvement in Armaan. 

I'd agree with you if only Abhimaan wasnt endgame per makers. Since they are gonna shove Abhimaan end game on us, I am rooting for some improvement in Armaan. 

You.must wish that he doesn't degrade further low ...looking at ITV shows MLs always go down smiley37

Armaan stay strong where you are 

I am so happy with this promo!! 

Love Abhira the badass who decides the terms on which she will live her life. 

According to itv rules, as long as ,  fl has ms & sindoor only gunde mawali type people will trouble her but as soon as she decides to divorce, either her male bff will enter or someone who will have a crush on her. 

Toh if these divorce papers reach court, I wish for a cameo entry for abhirasmiley20

Lifegoesono7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Finally!!!smiley41

Now bhabhisa and her puppy can do anything they wantsmiley40