Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 21 days ago

Chapter 53

Prithvi and Vasantmitra went for sightseeing. They were casually walking, both smiling remembering their kiss. 

Prithvi- Look there is a beautiful flower out there.

Vasantmitra - Where? 

He turned her to a mirror in a shop and said there

Vasantmitra became shy .......

Prithvi- I don't believe you have been a dacoit at all, you are so feminine

Vasantmitra- You didn't think that way before

Prithvi- Before I didn't realise you were so.....

Vasantmitra- So what? 

Prithvi- Irresistible.....he leaned forward but she said- People are watching 

Prithvi- Like I care

Vasantmitra- I care, please...he took a heavy breath and they started walking again. 

Vasantmitra saw a shop of weapons and she entered the shop....Prithvi followed her

Vasantmitra- Wow, these weapons are so sharp and beautiful. She picked up a knife and said- It's really pretty, the work done on its handle is just amazing. How much?

Shopkeeper- For you it's free

Vasantmitra- Why? 

Shopkeeper creepily laughed and he said- You are Maharaj's woman, how can we take money from you? He he he...

Vasantmitra became angry and Prithvi became furious, he took knife from her and put it on his neck. Prithvi- How dare you insult my friend. 

Shopkeeper- Kshama Maharaj, but the whole kingdom is talking that she's your new favourite. There are many rumours circulating regarding you. Some say she is a commoner, some say she is a slave and others say she's a former dacoit and daughter of that notorious Shaka. They even say you captured her from Bhadradev's palace.

Prithvi was shocked to listen to these absurd rumours.

Vasantmitra had tears in her eyes , Prithvi started understanding fears of Vasantmitra regarding her rejecting him. 

She ran out of the shop

Prithvi- Vasantmitra...he took her to a lonely place. She was crying. 

Vasantmitra- I.....I want to go back.

Prithvi- Don't say that , plese ....these are just rumours. 

Vasantmitra- My reputation is at stake, I know my former reputation wasn't good either but atleast people did not think me as a playmate of a king. I can't even imagine what my father would be thinking. I fear he might not able to bear it and lose his life, I blame myself for my situation, I was so hopelessly in love with you that without thinking I came just to stay close to you. 

Prithvi- I....will do something 

Vasantmitra- You can do nothing, what can you do? Marry me? You won't do it. Marry me to someone else, can you do it? 

Prithvi shouted- Never 

Vasantmitra- You destroyed my life...

Her words were like  his awakening from a big slumber. He was living in lala land so far. She ran to the market. Prithvi saw her running away. 

Prithvi thought- Was respecting her skills this traumatizing for her or my wish to stay close to her. What have I done. He got tears in his eyes. 

Avantika in her room- Oh so this new favourite of Prithvi is named Vasantmitra.

Rupa- Yes

Avantika- Why did she lie to me regarding Prithvi?

Rupa - Probably she wanted to be in good books of the future queen. Kamla is just an alliance for an heir. You are his love so probably she thought she would be serving you after you marry Maharaj. 

Avantika smirked- She seems like an intelligent woman, I hope she is keeping my Prithvi happy but I won't let her be too close to him. Have you made the arrangements? 

Rupa- Yes Rajkumari 

Avantika- What about Karan?

Rupa laughed- We have sent him back after his life was threatened 

Avantika- Good, if mother thinks I will marry someone else than Prithvi she doesn't know her daughter yet.

Avantika- Let the game begin....she evily smirked

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 54 

Vasantmitra ran to a garden near a temple. It was crowded but not much crowded. 

Avantika came to find Prithvi.

Avantika- Where is he? She saw Vasantmitra in the garden and felt jealous. She thought- So beautiful, no wonder she quickly rose to the rank of favourite. Where is she from? Should I ask? No it's beneath me. But her curiosity made her go to Vasantmitra. Are you Vasantmitra? 

Vasantmitra turned and saw Avantika. She bowed in front of her.

Avantika- I heard you are Prithvi's new favourite.

Vasantmitra- You are mistaken Rajkumari, I am just his warrior, nothing more than that. People are making baseless rumours around me just because I am woman. The King only respect my skills and gave me opportunity to serve him. His kindness and vision are taken otherwise.

Avantika started laughing- A woman? A warrior? 

Vasantmitra- Can't a woman be a warrior? 

Avantika- No women can but the way you are telling it's so strange. I have never heard such a thing. 

Vasantmitra- That's my Maharaj's progressive vision is not understandable to many. 

Avantika serious- Well I am glad in a way, she took her chin and said you are a marvellous beauty, if prithvi is able to resist you that means he loves me still and only pretending to be mad on me.

Vasantmitra- Indeed Rajkumari, he loves you a lot. 

Avantika- I see you are very smart, you are trying to be in good books of the future queen. 

Vasantmitra only smiled at Avantika's delusions.

Vasantmitra- I will be honoured to serve you in future, may god unite you and Maharaj soon. 

Avantika was really impressed, she hugged Vasantmitra. 

Avantika- If you stay loyal to me, I will find you a suitable groom, I can slip you into royalty if you make Prithvi closer to me. 

Vasantmitra smiled and said- I survive on my skills Rajkumari, I don't play games. I have no wish to enter royalty. The person I love, I shall remain loyal to him all my life. 

Avantika- Oh so you have a lover already, who is he? 

Vasantmitra- He's not my lover, but I love him, more than my own life. 

Avantika- Oh so it's one sided

Vasantmitra- Yes

Avantika- You didn't tell me his name

Vasantmitra smiled- He's one of the best warriors of Meluha but what's in a name, right Rajkumari. 

Avantika- Prithvi is not one of the best, he is the best so it's obviously not Prithvi and if it's not Prithvi, I don't care. 

As Avantika was about to go...

Vasantmitra- Its indeed Prithvi 

Avantika was shocked , she turned 

Avantika- How dare you? You are telling me of your love with such audacity. 

Vasantmitra- I was just being honest....to the future queen. Don't worry , it's one sided, I love him....

Avantika- And him? 

Vasantmitra- I don't think he does.

Avantika- Obviously he doesn't, he loves me. 

Vasantmitra- Yes, perhaps 

Vasantmitra bowed and left......

Avantika was fuming with anger- This woman, what does she think she is. Atleast I am relieved Prithvi doesn't love her and they have no relationship. let me become the queen, I will ruin you just for loving Prithvi. Ugh......He's mine and only mine, he loves me and only me

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 21 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 55

Prithvi was wandering with his guards in hiding who were keeping care of his protection. He was contemplating about his relationship with Vasantmitra. 

Avantika saw Prithvi and came to meet him. 

Prithvi- Avantika, what are you doing here? 

Avantika- This Mela will end in few days, why don't we have some quality time together 

Prithvi- Quality time? With you? 

Avantika- Prithvi why are you being so moody, we used to be so close before... remember....she caressed his hair and then touched his face. 

Prithvi pushed her hand away- We were close Avantika, were 

Avantika- Let's just enjoy the Mela forgetting everything, will you? For our friendship atleast.

Prithvi- Right, a friend who wanted to give me as a prisoner to her father on her birthday. 

Avantika- Prithvi please......why are you torturing me?

Prithvi- After your indecency last night, I am wondering whether I should even talk to you. 

Avantika- Listen, I was just too much emotional. I might have done or said something which I shouldn't have and I apologise. 

Prithvi- Fine.....

As they were seeing Avantika was constantly admiring Prithvi while he was concerned for Vasantmitra. 

Avantika saw Rupa and hinted her to send their man.... suddenly an arrow came towards Prithvi but it was from other direction, before anyone could understand anything, someone pushed Prithvi from behind...she was Vasantmitra.

Vasantmitra- Prithvi careful.......

Prithvi and Vasantmitra fell in each other while the arrow nearly touched Avantika shocking her.....and the arrow hit the tree. 

Vasantmitra was on top of Prithvi on the ground... crowd came near them and were controlled by the guards.

One man- This is called love. Devi saved Maharaj first from the attack and now this arrow. 

Second man- Yes, they are made for each other. 

Vasantmitra looked at Prithvi and he stared at her. They suddenly got up. 

Crowd stared shouting- Maharaj Prithvisena ki Jai.....

A child from the crowd- Is she his wife? 

His mother covered his mouth from her hand....Guards dispersed the crown soon. 

Prithvi- Avantika are you alright? Are you hurt? 

Avantika fumed in anger and said- No Prithvi I am not fine...and she left in anger. 

Prithvi- Avantika, Avantika listen....but she didn't and left quickly. He turned to Vasantmitra. 

Prithvi- Thank You, for saving me

Vasantmitra- Thats my work

As she was about to go he took her hand and said- Don't care about what others say, please...

Vasantmitra- If I had, I would have left your palace the day they confused me as your concubine. 

He looked at her with pure admiration. He still was holding her hand

Vasantmitra- But who attacked you? 

Prithvi- Might be men of Bhadradev 

Vasantmitra- But we vanished all of them so who? 

Prithvi became serious 

Avantika slapped Rupa- You idiot, why the arrow came from other side and not from the side from where I would save Prithvi. 

Rupa- But Rajkumari my man didn't shoot arrow, it was a real enemy's arrow.

Avantika shocked- Enemy? Who? 

Rupa- Probably the one from the gang who attacked the Mela

Avantika- Thank God Prithvi is saved. But who is this enemy? Father or someone else? 

Prithvi met Samagra and told him about the attack.

Prithvi- Samagra, I can trust only you. Not even Arjun and Varun and certainly not Lakha.

Samagra- I am honoured Prithvi , but I don't think it's working of Bhadradev's men. Its a new enemy. 

Prithvi- Who can it be? 

Samagra- Possibilities are many, Vasantmitra's father Shaka maybe , maybe the rumours fell on his ears and he was always against Vasantmitra going with you. 

Prithvi- Possible but if that were the case why would other dacoits help me, so Shaka is definitely not involved, not till Vasantmitra becomes disloyal 

Samagra- Then Lakha? He's your half brother, you insulted him for Vasantmitra, he might take it on his ego. Or maybe he is thinking of dethroning you. 

Prithvi- Possible , this can also be possible. After Avantika's brutal betrayal I can even suspect my mother. I don't trust anyone now my friend but I am little kind to you. 

Samagra smiled 

Prithvi- I need to find this culprit and punish him.

Samagra- Don't worry Prithvi, the person who is behind you shall be ruined. You are not only my friend but my brother in law. 

They hugged. 

Prithvi in night went to meet Vasantmitra. She was watching the moon. 

Prithvi- Am I allowed to come in? 

Vasantmitra- Nice joke

He smiled and entered, he came to her on the window. 

He took her hand and said- You are hurt because of me and I am unable to do anything for you. 

Vasantmitra caressed his face and said- Don't bother, slowly and slowly I will gulp this poison also. He took her hand and kissed it. 

Prithvi- My feelings for you are only growing and you are keeping me at distance for the reasons I perfectly understand now. I am unable to think how to solve this situation without hurting anyone 

Vasantmitra hugged him and said- Don't pressurize yourself. Your happiness is most important for me. 

Prithvi- Really?

Vasantmitra smiled- As well as my pride 

Prithvi- Ugh....she laughed. 

Prithvi- They already misunderstand us, so even if it becomes a truth it won't make a difference.

Vasantmitra- It would make a difference, to me, my heart and my pride. 

Prithvi pulled her by her waist.

Vasantmitra- What are you doing? 

Prithvi- I won't force you for anything but you also can't force me from not wanting you. 

Vasantmitra cupped his face and gave a kiss on his forehead and then on cheeks. 

Prithvi kissed her....and they embraced very lovingly 

The whole scene was watched by Avantika who confidentally saw them from her own window. She was shocked. 

Avantika- Liar Vasantmitra, you lied to me.

Vasantmitra saw Avantika and was shocked. There were tears in her eyes and she went back to her room.

Vasantmitra- Oh no Avantika saw us

Prithvi- Don't bother about her.....and he hugged her....

Vasantmitra thought- One more person will now misunderstand my situation. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 21 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Chapter 56

Next day was the last day of the Mela. Everything was getting closed and Prithvi and friends decided to return back to the palace. Before that they all went to Mandir to take blessings. Coincidentally Avantika came there. She gave a death eyes to Vasantmitra who saw her with a sorry face. Prithvi was firm in his approach. 

Avantika met Prithvi- I am going back Prithvi

Prithvi- Take care 

Avantika- Don't you have anything else to say? 

Prithvi- What can I say? You closed all the doors.

Avantika- I didn't you did but trust me I have not given up yet. He smiled shockingly. 

Prithvi- How can you still think I will trust you?

Avantika- Do you love me? Forget what happened on my birthday, I am asking about love. Have you really moved on? 

Prithvi- When I will know the answer I will answer you. 

Avantika- I know this that I love you and you will accept my love, I know that. Everything will be exactly like how it was. 

Prithvi- No Avantika, now everything can't be same. The crack which was made broke the glass of our love. 

Avantika- Love is not something which ends like this. She hugged him. He hugged her back. Till we meet again. She kissed him on his cheek and smirked at Vasantmitra who rolled her eyes.

Avantika left but she thought- I will get you back Prithvi, I haven't lost courage yet. 

Prithvi- Are you jealous? 

Vasantmitra- Honestly, a little 

Prithvi- Let's go back home 

Lakha saw them together and he felt jealous. Lakha saw Vasantmitra from head to toe and thought- I understand why Prithvi is so mesmerized with her. She is stupid that she is playing hard to get. She should grab this opportunity. He smirked and said or maybe I.....

They all sat on their horses and started their journey back home. Prithvi again deliberately made groups so he could be alone with Vasantmitra. 

In night it suddenly started raining...

Vasantmitra- Oh no what we will do?

Prithvi- Don't worry we will find a place. 

They rode to a nearby village in heavy rain. There was a only one Sarai open and it only had one room. Prithvi rented it and also gave extra money for clothes. They were given village clothes. 

Vasantmitra changed into the clothes with her hair open. As soon as she came in front of Prithvi, his senses got lost. He looked at her with love and desires in his eyes. She sat besides him. 

Prithvi- You .....You are looking extra pretty in this dress. 

Vasantmitra- Are you flattering me? 

Prithvi- No...I....he touched her hand......and said....I ..he remembered her words on the lake and then words of the shopkeeper and became frustrated. 

Vasantmitra- What happened?

Prithvi had tears- Nothing, it's just that...

Vasantmitra- What? 

Prithvi- Marriage is what you want? 

Vasantmitra- What?

He came towards her and said- I am unable to resist any longer. .he grabbed her shoulders. He said, Is marriage the thing will make you mine? 

Vasantmitra- Prithvi you are not in your senses.

Prithvi- Yes I am not, answer me.

Vasantmitra- I want respect and honour, if marriage gives me that then yes. I don't want the status of Vasudha. 

Prithvi- Fine, I will marry you.

Vasantmitra absolutely shocked ......

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9

mini chapter

A crying session for everyone after the lake fiasco. Things did not go right for any of them.

coderlady thumbnail

Rupa will get Avantika to talk to her father and present a defense for Prithvi.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Rupa will get Avantika to talk to her father and present a defense for Prithvi.

From Maharaj she meant go to Prithvi  not Bhadradev, Bhadradev doesn't like Avantika much because of her obsession with Prithvi, she's his least flavoured child

coderlady thumbnail

Of course. Thats why Rupa said go as a woman. That makes a lot more sense if Prithvi is the object. The feminine wiles might work on him.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 48

Vasant and her people saved their butt. Still, when it comes to respect, they get none.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasant needs to stay strong and not let jealousy get the best of her. Otherwise, Prithvi gets the advantage.