News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

Saw the bts where Ab is gulping the pastry down. Why is she making a fool of herself. Cannot show that u r also getting affected . Also Ar scolds the waiter why he merged the two bills saying they are not together so he will not pay the bill. So happy that Ab will later reject him saying he does not need his help after the rave party fiasco.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is also gulping it. 

Jaldi khaa ke nikalna hai usko. 

I'm glad she kept the glass of water he offered also aside when she realized he handed it. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want her to go stone cold silent with him and not even honor him with any responses going forward. 

Edited by Pinecone - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Saw the bts where Ab is gulping the pastry down. Why is she making a fool of herself. Cannot show that u r also getting affected . Also Ar scolds the waiter why he merged the two bills saying they are not together so he will not pay the bill. So happy that Ab will later reject him saying he does not need his help after the rave party fiasco.

Haan to thik hai na...pyaar hai usko, taqleef bhi hai usse, so it's but natural ki hum thoda goofy ho jaate hai. Chah ke bhi hum chupa nahi paate

Ab itna to leeway dena hi padega...considering the tough fight she is putting up for her self respect.

Aur Abhira se expect karna ki woh Armaan ki wajah se hurt feel na kare is unreasonable. 

Jab ki 2-minute prem ke liye Armaan Shiv-Shakti aur Rooh-i Chamomile tea wali nautanki dikha chuke hai. 

Usse lakh guna achi hai humari bacchi.

Aur Abhira ko ye bhi to nahi pata ki uske "heroine" ki hawa tight ho chuki hai. Sukoon life se exit maar chuka hai aur durgati Tulsi Virani ki tarah "aaiye aaiye" karta hua ghus chuka hai life me.smiley37

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Spineless ka bas chalta to lusty ko godh mein baitha deta. Itna attitude.  Bill sath mein kyun. Waiter ko samajna tha na ki shameless apni lusty soulmate ko date par laya hai.  

Hope krish will inform sanskari buddi about it. She will do bhagra and make arrangements for thier SR.

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Spineless poddar kitna shameless hai that he came to coffee date with lusty . Bhai ki biwi hai. Itna haq. Chi chi. 

He doesn't have a oz of guilt . He doesn't trust his wife. Just keeps on agreeing to lusty. 

Diya bhujne ka scene kyun diya. Instead of poddars , AB is tortured. 

Hope his cousin turns thier face and ignore Spineless and lusty. Please 🙏🏻 musibaat ka pahar poddars pe gire

Originally posted by: libran90

Haan to thik hai na...pyaar hai usko, taqleef bhi hai usse, so it's but natural ki hum thoda goofy ho jaate hai. Chah ke bhi hum chupa nahi paate

Ab itna to leeway dena hi padega...considering the tough fight she is putting up for her self respect.

Aur Abhira se expect karna ki woh Armaan ki wajah se hurt feel na kare is unreasonable. 

Jab ki 2-minute prem ke liye Armaan Shiv-Shakti aur Rooh-i Chamomile tea wali nautanki dikha chuke hai. 

Usse lakh guna achi hai humari bacchi.

Aur Abhira ko ye bhi to nahi pata ki uske "heroine" ki hawa tight ho chuki hai. Sukoon life se exit maar chuka hai aur durgati Tulsi Virani ki tarah "aaiye aaiye" karta hua ghus chuka hai life me.smiley37

I very well understand her situation but at such times control is very much necessary otherwise the opp person tries to take advantage of ur weakness.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

WTH is this why are they scuffing down their food, especially Armaan 

Abhir I can't understand but why is Armaan doing and what is he 

trying to project  

Ar & Ruhi Birla on a date!! smiley40smiley42smiley43

Let this date end in gulu-gulu so that we can finally call it adultery smiley14