Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Geet980

Thanks for pm. 

Chapter 10. Painful part. Misty again fainted seeing Maan. She is afraid Maan will take her son. The way Maan has behaved in past is the reason why misty is still so scared of him. Maan is worried seeing her fainting. At least they all sought doctor. In past Maan has been terrible. He slept with her at his will and demanded child from her 

Geet thinks Maan is falling for her. She finds day and night time Maan different. Her definition of love is very twisted. At best Maan is habituated with her/Sexually attracted. He could not take her tease and decided to see his mistress Sam. Not just terrible decisions but nothing justifies Maan's acts. No matter whatever penance he has he doesn't deserve Geet. Sameera is disgusting. Feel very sad for Geet. Maan accusing something so strong without even knowing an incident properly. He has no other excuse. Like a sadist he enjoyed torturing Geet. He can't see beyond that stupid thing that Geet married him by trick. He could have said no. She did not put him on gunpoint. Or he could have divorced her instead of torturing her ans sexually abusing her. 

Present he told doctor that she fainted seeing him. Doctor explained her bp can be abnormal again seeing him so he needs to stay away. Maan still is selfishly thinking about his remorse. By keeping himself away from Geet he is not doing a favor on her. How he treated her in past and called her as a nanny of the child was disgusting. Geet still was kind enough to say she is none to allow or disallow to meet with his son. Advay has no idea what is going on. He is the one who is suffering the most here without even understanding. Overall awesome painful update. Eagerly waiting for next part

Thank-you for your wonderful indepth analysis. Such comments make writing long updates worth it. smiley1

@purple - It was all her childish dreamy definition of love that had irked Maan in past as well. You will know more. But he became devil, that is so unforgivable

@blue - that was one big mistake by Geet in past. His anger was correct but then Maan took everything to the extreme level of Zidd.. forgetting the humanitysmiley19

@green - He doesn't think he is in any capacity to do favor. He will now do things only for Geet's betterment, we will see how far does he go.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam-athman3

Nice update 

Maan presence cause geet to fight ,she has been living with fear all this time seeing  maan carrying her son her condition became worse ...good thing maan called his family with dadima there she will handle geet while he stays away from her  ,I just hope she will not take too long to see the changes in maan coz  of her past and fear   so they can work on their r/ship and be a family again.

Thank-you.smiley31

Let's see how they proceed in present. 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: jssood

my favorite

love to read more and more

advy ir realy very very cute

thanks for pm and pw

Thank-you so much smiley31

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Maan has remembered the words he said to her and now understands the reason for her fear of him. He knows she fainted because of him. Now he is planning to stay away from her. He needs to send a message to her that he will not take her son away. She needs to hear that.

Thank-you smiley31

@bold - yes that message will go to her.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: cooljigu

Amazing update. 

Maan got to kwn y geet fears of him.

As in past he always tell that he going to take baby from geet n will give it to sam.

Dadi n all meet geet.

Geet doesnt tell her son that ice cream uncle is his dad.

Geet doesnt stop her son to meet maan.

Maan told his son to take permission of his mom before meeting him.

Want to kwn y maan behave worst with geet in past...

Thank-you so much for always commenting on my stories smiley31

@bold - yes you will know.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaintedSky

He was mean with her in the past. She loved him, but couldn't live without her child. And he even threatened to give her child to sam. 

Now just by thinking that he may take away her child make her weak.

Staying away from her, for her well being is a punishment itself. 

Thank-Yousmiley31 Love to hear from you

Where are you? missed your comments on my recent updates 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marrrriiiii

Loved dadi scene... Maan is feeling shameful because he is the reason behind her condition.. He regrets each and everything which held in past... Advay isn't willing to go to dadi.. Maan took him to the room so he can meet his mum... She wants advay to get interact with dadi but he isn't willing to... Where as he is willing to go to his ice cream uncle.. Maan told him to take permission from his mum... She let her go to go... Though she is scared he will snatch her son... But still can't stop him... Maan has to lot of effort to win her.. It will be tough.. Wants to see how he will make her trust not only for their son but for their relationship too

Thank you soo much.smiley31

Yes, Maan has lots to do 

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi234

Nice update

Geet fainted again n now in hospital

Past was painful no wonder geet is scared of maan taking away her son from her to never let her touch advay again

Maan knew he is to be blamed for geet's dis condition

Waiting for nxt

Thanks smiley31

Yes, past was painful, so will be present but for whom and how they overcome all the odds for love to shine with all clarity.... long way to go.

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh I am around! Just poles apart and dheere dhreere se pending, read once. After reading again I'll comment 

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Dear,

Sorry for Not commenting lately was completely held up with my job  and trading and also i come to this forum to read ur stories that are healing in my stressful life.will start adding comments once i am free