Originally posted by: TheMinion
Woh sab thik hai, lekin karna kya hai?
Abhi Nina humne dance karne ko kaygi 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Woh sab thik hai, lekin karna kya hai?
Abhi Nina humne dance karne ko kaygi 
This is pre-decided game .. winner mai hun, u r opponent we can't let Thanos win
What about me
This is pre-decided game .. winner mai hun, u r opponent we can't let Thanos win
That's what you think. I'm more evil than Thanos. I can always win. 
How are you doing?
are you playing too? You can share the winning spot with Zealu, SIlpu and meri Arshi 
Originally posted by: TheMinion
How are you doing?
are you playing too? You can share the winning spot with Zealu, SIlpu and meri Arshi
Obviously not fine, but better than before. Thanks for asking.
Sign up to kiya hai, ab dekho kya hota hai. I'm expecting to top from the bottom as usual.
Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Obviously not fine, but better than before. Thanks for asking.
Sign up to kiya hai, ab dekho kya hota hai. I'm expecting to top from the bottom as usual.
Take care my dear, wish I could give you a hug...
I didn’t receive any PM for this game..
You can check the list in Page 1.. I have signed up for this game already..
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
I didn’t receive any PM for this game..
![]()
You can check the list in Page 1.. I have signed up for this game already..
Swetha I just checked you have allowed pm to buddies only. Now Accept my friend request then i will send again
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Swetha I just checked you have allowed pm to buddies only. Now Accept my friend request then i will send again
Accepted buddy request 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
451