Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 days ago

Gags, this reminded me if our convo the other day smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4TLKnvvPfo/?igsh=ZzlpcjNrdWh6OWht

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I am Team Tony. Loved Robert Downey Jr's portrayal of vulnerable Iron Man. Avengers End Game was so hard to watch especially Iron man's death. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PSharada

I am Team Tony. Loved Robert Downey Jr's portrayal of vulnerable Iron Man. Avengers End Game was so hard to watch especially Iron man's death. 

Same Iron Man FTW. 

I also like spiderman, he is bachpan ka pyarrrrrr

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Wo best friends hi kya, jo 4 gaali na de.. smiley37

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PSharada

If I really really have to choose between Cap & Tony, I am also team Tony.. Had to re-watch the OG Ironman movie when he dies in "Avengers Endgame"..

But honestly, apart from Avengers, "Spiderman: No Way Home" with all 3 spideys was my most favorite movie from Marvel in recent times.. Such nostalgia it was to see Tobey Maguire & Andrew Garfield along with Tom Holland.. I screamed the loudest when they appeared on the screen, especially Tobey.. smiley31

But recently almost all the movies have been dissapointing.. Unse way better are the Loki and Moon Knight series on OTT..

At the moment, really looking forward to Deadpool & Wolverine.. They are gonna lit the screen.

P.S - Huge fan of Benedict Cumberbatch since "Sherlock".. hence even the lukewarm Dr. Strange movies I watch with much much more enthu..smiley36

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Gags05

If I really really have to choose between Cap & Tony, I am also team Tony.. Had to re-watch the OG Ironman movie when he dies in "Avengers Endgame"..

But honestly, apart from Avengers, "Spiderman: No Way Home" with all 3 spideys was my most favorite movie from Marvel in recent times.. Such nostalgia it was to see Tobey Maguire & Andrew Garfield along with Tom Holland.. I screamed the loudest when they appeared on the screen, especially Tobey.. smiley31

But recently almost all the movies have been dissapointing.. Unse way better are the Loki and Moon Knight series on OTT..

At the moment, really looking forward to Deadpool & Wolverine.. They are gonna lit the screen.

P.S - Huge fan of Benedict Cumberbatch since "Sherlock".. hence even the lukewarm Dr. Strange movies I watch with much much more enthu..smiley36

I love BC too. Sherlock series *chef’s kiss*. I even loved enola holmes. But tbh Dr Strange as a concept went a bit over my head. I mean even Antman has the whole quantum physics thing but still those movies are more entertaining. Tobey’s spiderman brings a lot of nostalgia factor but I loved the Tom series as well. I like him and Zendaya a lot.