Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

true that. they are prolonging the truth reveal to Armaan regarding Charu matter.

now again abhira is in trouble and will be blamed for someone else in the poddar family bc according to BTS articles, she is there to give krish his wallet right? so i hope krish speaks up at least. otherwise i swear these writers are super dumb.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Oh crap Armaan is like this 

Wide Awake Cant Sleep GIF - Wide Awake Cant Sleep Sleep ...He destroy the room 

Abhira cut his shirt with scissors smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 21 days ago
Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Some one light under Armaan he’s just useless.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

WTH if I don't know you or ever met you I'm not donating 

to your BD funds, don't care if you call me cheap. FOH

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Abhira and Madhav bond is so sweet! I love it. Madhav is flawed, weak but as a father to Abhira- he is really doing a good job. he understands her and looks beyond little things at her overall personality and what she is as a person

i hope the divorce between madhav and vidya happens no matter what storm arrives ahead for abhira

Bhai dkp atleast show something positive a fake relationship of 25 plus years should be dissolved pronto as it makes no sense at all and madhav is not getting anything out of this sham marriage.

Rohit is gone, he has hopes on abhimaan but that also gone due to dadisa fat ego. why should he f***king stay in this hellhole.

Want him to get his own house, most probably he has safe one since is a police officer

In a way it will be good as poddar downfall has started on a high note if this happens

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 21 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sa7861

now again abhira is in trouble and will be blamed for someone else in the poddar family bc according to BTS articles, she is there to give krish his wallet right? so i hope krish speaks up at least. otherwise i swear these writers are super dumb.

he also is useless like sister. I doubt he will

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Madhav....smiley32smiley41smiley40smiley41smiley40

P's enjoy the ripple effect of Abhira.......smiley17smiley15

I want to watch the axe fall on Dragonsa

, Fsa, Rsa, Vsa... cbb typing these nonsense pples names smiley26

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

i hope the divorce between madhav and vidya happens no matter what storm arrives ahead for abhira

Bhai dkp atleast show something positive a fake relationship of 25 plus years should be dissolved pronto as it makes no sense at all and madhav is not gettong anything out of this sham marriage.

Rohit is gone, he has hopes on abhimaan but that also gone due to dadisa fat ego. why should he f***king stay in this hellhole.

Want him to get his own house, most probably he has safe one since is a police officer

I think Madhav has definitely done wrongs to Vidya

but he doesnt need to continue sham marriage. hogaya dhong for years together. might as well separate.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Oh crap Armaan is like this 

Wide Awake Cant Sleep GIF - Wide Awake Cant Sleep Sleep ...He destroy the room 

Abhira cut his shirt with scissors smiley37

Are you going to finish the whole thread on your own... u planning Shrutis party?πŸ€”πŸ§πŸ€¨πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚