Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 18 days ago

smiley37 This was so funny and so accurate.  Oh Basim aka Basu khumar  aka petha ji at his bestsmiley9smiley36

https://youtu.be/0sdopWm9oRU?si=hFfXdQGivJkJFLGk

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

smiley37 This was so funny and so accurate.  Oh Basim aka Basu khumar  aka petha ji at his bestsmiley9smiley36

https://youtu.be/0sdopWm9oRU?si=hFfXdQGivJkJFLGk

Haha this is cute. Reminds me that I need to catch up on this soon :)

Kal I watched a few epis of Jaan e Jahaan and kaafi slow lagaa mujhe....ML bahut hi rotlu and defeatist sa haismiley36.....Pehle 5 epis toh depression mein hi nikaal diye and leads ki initial meetings mein spark nahin lagaa mujhe. 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haha this is cute. Reminds me that I need to catch up on this soon :)

Kal I watched a few epis of Jaan e Jahaan and kaafi slow lagaa mujhe....ML bahut hi rotlu and defeatist sa haismiley36.....Pehle 5 epis toh depression mein hi nikaal diye and leads ki initial meetings mein spark nahin lagaa mujhe. 

Oh maine dekhne ka try kia nahi hai so thanks for thr heads upsmiley36 I did watch jaan se pyara junior ka first epi the direction was really good and the opening sequence itself kinda forced me to pay attention and watch carefully when I just played it in a meh zone..baaki story toh typical hi hai but the directions and small things making the difference..also I was very distracted   with zhaid ka Micheal  Jackson-esque pathetic nose job..acha khasa banda tha and away itni achi hai and acting bhi achi karta hai and then pata mahi joker banane ka kya shauk aaya thasmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Oh maine dekhne ka try kia nahi hai so thanks for thr heads upsmiley36 I did watch jaan se pyara junior ka first epi the direction was really good and the opening sequence itself kinda forced me to pay attention and watch carefully when I just played it in a meh zone..baaki story toh typical hi hai but the directions and small things making the difference..also I was very distracted   with zhaid ka Micheal  Jackson-esque pathetic nose job..acha khasa banda tha and away itni achi hai and acting bhi achi karta hai and then pata mahi joker banane ka kya shauk aaya thasmiley36

Haan I was curious to see what the raving for the show was about but kuch itna next level toh nahin lagi Qasim ki direction.....location ofcourse is very nice with the haveli and all but baaki bahut typical story hai of stepmom plotting against gullible son to hadpo his property. Qasim apne har show mein wohi type ka sweet bg score use karta hai but is show mein mujhe mismatch lag raha hai cuz woh evil stepmom pe bhi yehi background score bajaa rahe hain. 

Despite my issues with the toxic characters in MH, I still feel unke initial epis were not boring atleast....drama dhang se setup kiya tha of Hala ki plight...is show ne toh mujhe bore hi kiya kaafi barring a few scenes of the FL Mahnoor bajaoing some log....but ML is frankly feeling bland....I'm not getting the hype of Hamza Abbasi saabsmiley36....rota hi rehta hai bas and itna koi khaas crier nahin ki iske rone ke liye show dekhte raho.

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haan I was curious to see what the raving for the show was about but kuch itna next level toh nahin lagi Qasim ki direction.....location ofcourse is very nice with the haveli and all but baaki bahut typical story hai of stepmom plotting against gullible son to hadpo his property. Qasim apne har show mein wohi type ka sweet bg score use karta hai but is show mein mujhe mismatch lag raha hai cuz woh evil stepmom pe bhi yehi background score bajaa rahe hain. 

Despite my issues with the toxic characters in MH, I still feel unke initial epis were not boring atleast....drama dhang se setup kiya tha of Hala ki plight...is show ne toh mujhe bore hi kiya kaafi barring a few scenes of the FL Mahnoor bajaoing some log....but ML is frankly feeling bland....I'm not getting the hype of Hamza Abbasi saabsmiley36....rota hi rehta hai bas and itna koi khaas crier nahin ki iske rone ke liye show dekhte raho.

smiley36 I can imagine his rotlu  pan..  isko aise wale roles hi zyada milte hain..mann mayal was poora  about him   being a dukhyara too..smiley36 But then he can actually look sukha sa bechara sa  so beleivable lagta hai 

AreYaar thumbnail

smiley36 I can imagine his rotlu  pan..  isko aise wale roles hi zyada milte hain..mann mayal was poora  about him   being a dukhyara too..smiley36 But then he can actually look sukha sa bechara sa  so beleivable lagta hai 

Haan shakal hi kaafi rotlu hai bande ki....lol also I realized there is an actor on ITV....that Shehzad Sheikh who played HC ka bhai in Bepanah....his voice is very similar to Hamza Abbasi....lol

Yeh dekha? Shahid thinks it is new clout or flex to do and how apparently  sabko isne hi fire and terminate kia hai.. bada aaya  smiley24 As if iske termination  se Hina ko koi farak padh gaya smiley29

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/rajan-shahi-terminated-hina-khan-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-she-refused-scenes-glorifying-shivangi-joshi-9295009/lite/

i made some RRKPK icons

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImagevlcsnap-2024-04-30-03h22m03s713.pngImageImage

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 17 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Yeh dekha? Shahid thinks it is new clout or flex to do and how apparently  sabko isne hi fire and terminate kia hai.. bada aaya  smiley24 As if iske termination  se Hina ko koi farak padh gaya smiley29

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/rajan-shahi-terminated-hina-khan-yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-she-refused-scenes-glorifying-shivangi-joshi-9295009/lite/

LOL haan iska bakwaas last 2 months se chal raha hai since he fired those two people from Rishta recently and he did it kaafi humiliatingly puri unit ke saamne....so tabse apne aap ko bada shehehnshah samajhta hai daily giving IVs about which actors are unprofessional and isne kisko fire kiya....lol

He's just looking more despo and pathetic....Hina moved on long back and is doing so many other things since then but this man is still obsessed with however she left the show...lol I think he's doing it mainly to get buzz cuz Rishta TRPs have fallen again and these are his usual cheap PR antics to stay in the news.

AreYaar thumbnail

i made some RRKPK icons

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImagevlcsnap-2024-04-30-03h22m03s713.pngImageImage

Image Image Image Image Image

Very nice yaar :) Bade time baad icons banaaye, haan? lol I haven't made any ages either.