Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

he wants savi to hate him, so that she can become IPS officersmiley23smiley23smiley23 ..

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smiley37smiley37smiley37...I was just about to ask if he was calling her ehsaan faramosh so that she gets the motivation to do her eshcool homework.

Edited by Athz - 16 days ago
Butterflyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He slapped her ~ She slapped him 

No DV case, makers are smart enough as show is IAS based so they don't want backlash regarding that angle, otherwise they hardly care 

Athz thumbnail

Okay, as a Malayali, the over usage of kunti disturbs me smiley37smiley37smiley37

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butterflyy

He slapped her ~ She slapped him 

No DV case, makers are smart enough as show is IAS based so they don't want backlash regarding that angle, otherwise they hardly care 

Whats DV case? divorce?

Butterflyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

Whats DV case? divorce?

Domestic Violence 

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Upma ka teesra shikar bhi bottle mei aa Gaya hai. Bata nahi raha hai par usko. 

Currently toh woh apne dusre sugar daddy ke ghar pe basi hai. 

AA yeh rishta mei hi chala. Baki kisi bhi channel ke show pe uska bawaal nahi hua. 

Koi koi female leads toh multiple thappad khane ke haqdaar hai because they are so dumb. Omg. 

Okay m not supposed to laugh at this ...but my goddd ..this is soooo funnyy smiley37smiley37smiley37
Also she has a sugar daddy in the show by the way?

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smiley37smiley37smiley37...I was just about to ask if he was calling her ehsaan faramosh so that she gets the motivation to do her eshcool homework.

otherwise Savi is not studying, she is always interested in kitchen politics, that's why Master Ji came up with this plan πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ₯΄πŸ‘Ώ

Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

otherwise Savi is not studying, she is always interested in kitchen politics, that's why Master Ji came up with this plan πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ₯΄πŸ‘Ώ

Why do the writers of this PH have the most absurd theories! TMD is no different.

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why do the writers of this PH have the most absurd theories! TMD is no different.

Athz Ji, every PH is same, infact for me, This PH is reasonable if we take Gul/ Ekta.. if they do not show extreme how shows will run.. 

Look at Ranjan ka FL she crossed Upma Bashan dene me, the way they showed all are brain dead until she came in to the house and she only can solve everybody problems 🀯🀯🀯🀯 she only came on contract marriage always reminds ML that we are in this for a yr contract afterwards we are separated I have a goal and all and now the marriage secret has come out and she is saying Victim sooo much bashan Dekar gayyi Bahar😀😀😀 she will be back with MLmin no time na πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ 

Real-life me todi na hota hai this much arguments between Couple and that tooo illogical, 

The way they show Sara brains/mahanta-respect/heart only Fs it in the house rest of the people are brain-dead πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ All TV shows are troll materials laugh/enjoy and done.. I am so done being emotional and attached .🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯 

Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

. I am so done being emotional and attached .🀯🀯🀯🀯🀯

πŸ˜‚
no no. None of us are done πŸ˜‚