Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

And also, I have said this before also that I want makers to explore Salaar's trauma and abuse properly instead of making him fine out of the blue.

A lot of the drama’s intrigue rests on the mystery surrounding Salaar and how the story handles his trauma so fingers crossed for that execution. “Find out of the blue” is pretty typically what happens, doesn’t it? smiley36 If they want Emaan to be his knight in shining armor and for the reveal to happen gradually around their love story, it should be done well. 

Her falling for him shouldn’t be out of the blue as well. Less said about how Zain’s character can be butchered down the line, the better. So many seemingly good characters who do a 360 degrees all of a sudden. But that teeny tiny moment between him and that chic who he rejected gives me hope. That he won’t end up dead or in jail at the end of this but maybe he’ll eventually come around and find someone else. As long as his character trajectory makes sense I’ll take it. Someone that good shouldn’t be converted into a full blown villain. 

Also speaking of trauma, Sawera’s also needs to be dealt with responsibly. It’s the same old domestic abuse angle over there as well but so far I’m not wary. The scene between Emaan and Sawera was also done well. It wasn’t too preachy but heartfelt and supportive. I hope they don’t kill this sister off awain… or the dad. No death for a change please lol 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mala06

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6OttudIC4I/?igsh=MWwydG9yejZ4d3E1cw==

So, she is his half sister. I was confused. Liked their bond. I hope she ends up with Zain.

so many theories. Not sure if she is even half-sister unless confirmed in the show or by the makers or cast officially by themselves. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

so many theories. Not sure if she is even half-sister unless confirmed in the show or by the makers or cast officially by themselves. 

Thats the good thing about the show. There are so many things yet to unfold.

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Lol so they have filmy dialogues. Don't  know if they are joking though. The set looks very fun. Hiba and Arsalaan are funny.

https://youtu.be/_aSeSzU_HOE?si=dThyINHr_hFopTbI

Khao meri kasam tum mujhe chodke chali nahi jaogi

Agar tum meri nahosaki toh mein duniya ka hoke kya karungasmiley42smiley42

Edited by mala06 - a month ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol so they have filmy dialogues. Don't  know if they are joking though. The set looks very fun. Hiba and Arsalaan are funny.

https://youtu.be/_aSeSzU_HOE?si=dThyINHr_hFopTbI

Khao meri kasam tum mujhe chodke chali nahi jaogi

Agar tum meri nahosaki toh mein duniya ka hoke kya karungasmiley42smiley42

Salaar's lines smiley27

Waiting for the scenes when he will say these lines to Emaan smiley27

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Still two days leftsmiley44and then too we will most likely see Zain Iman. I hope atleast after this week the focus shifts on Salaar and Iman.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Still two days leftsmiley44and then too we will most likely see Zain Iman. I hope atleast after this week the focus shifts on Salaar and Iman.

Precap mein toh kafi scenes the Salaar ke. 

mala06 thumbnail

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Precap mein toh kafi scenes the Salaar ke. 

Yeah. But it will mostly related to Salaar being tortured by his family memberssmiley19. I am interested  in Salaar Imaan scenes together which I doubt  we will even get any.

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 29 days ago

Aisa bahot time baad hua hai ki mujhse wait nhi hota new episode ke liye smiley36

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: sheeluneelu

Aisa bahot time baad hua hai ki mujhse wait nhi hota new episode ke liye smiley36

Same here smiley36