Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Yes same!! Hiba is 10 times better actress than Syra and she is acing it as Iman. 

Agreed. She has great screen presence  and chemistry with her coactors too. 

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is my 2nd show of Hiba after Fitoor and I didn't find Hiba impressive at all in Fitoor. I am glad that here she is performing better plus her role is so far really good. 

This is my first show of Sheheryar and he is quite impressive. I am totally hooked to Radd because of Salaar & credit goes to him for performing so well.

First time watching Arsalan and he is okay. The role is well written so far. 

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: anshvi

This is my 2nd show of Hiba after Fitoor and I didn't find Hiba impressive at all in Fitoor. I am glad that here she is performing better plus her role is so far really good. 

This is my first show of Sheheryar and he is quite impressive. I am totally hooked to Radd because of Salaar & credit goes to him for performing so well.

Looks like you're new btw which drama you saw for the first time 

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Looks like you're new btw which drama you saw for the first time 

Not new but I don't watch a lot of Pak dramas....Ehd e Wafa was my first drama & completely loved Wahaj in it. I particularly follow Wahaj's work.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Not new but I don't watch a lot of Pak dramas....Ehd e Wafa was my first drama & completely loved Wahaj in it. I particularly follow Wahaj's work.

Ok that's great even ahad, obi, Zara, AAA and Alizeh were looking good so sad after Ehd E Wafa alizeh didn't got prime time drama i found her way better than recent newbies same goes for Anmol Baloch BTW ehd e wafa was the last Hum Drama of Wahaj after that he stopped working with hum 

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Ok that's great even ahad, obi, Zara, AAA and Alizeh were looking good so sad after Ehd E Wafa alizeh didn't got prime time drama i found her way better than recent newbies same goes for Anmol Baloch BTW ehd e wafa was the last Hum Drama of Wahaj after that he stopped working with hum 

No idea if he stopped working or they have an issue with him. Everything is a speculation coz Teri Meri Kahaniyaan movie was produced by Hum only which featured Wahaj. 

Edited by anshvi - 28 days ago
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 27 days ago

Hiba started getting better after Mere Humnasheen and Pehchaan. I personally started became her fan after Pehchaan. There she had to perform both as a teenager and mother of two children and she was impressive. She was great in Jhok Sarkaar too.

Edited by mala06 - 27 days ago
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

No idea if he stopped working or they have an issue with him. Everything is a speculation coz Teri Meri Kahaniyaan movie was produced by Hum only which featured Wahaj. 

Even sherry did the same movie produced by hum following it's fallout i think he has issues with hum because hum is mostly promoting mirs better rename the channel as Mir TV 

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

Hiba started getting better after Mere Humnasheen and Pehchaan. I personally started became her fan after Pehchaan. There she had to perform both as a teenager and mother of two children and she was impressive. She was great in Jhok Sarkaar too.

I thought you like her since deewangi days 

sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is my 3rd show of Sheheryarsmiley36 n I always wanted him to perfom well but he always disappoints me 😂 

I am really happy that he is doing good job as Salaar ❤

Tumhara tweet dekhkar hi maine Radd dekhna start kiya haismiley17

Hiba ko first time dekh rhi aur Arslaan ko 2nd time. Sahi hai dono ki acting.