Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

So will Monjulika be getting them married then or not? 

It looks like this is what will happen.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 days ago

This story is going the guddi way .. Savi and Ishan will divorce and savi will pursue her IAS exams ..

in guddi some family members loved her .. the elder brother n bhabhi that’s why Chinmay was brought back 

Ishan will marry Reeva but will still be enamoured with Savi .. and will keep on trying to be in touch with her she will be repelled by him 

They have given the comparison of rukmini vithal cleverly .. lord Krishna had 2 wives ..rukmini n satyabhama

Edited by Aadi04 - 16 days ago
adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

This story is going the guddi way .. Savi and Ishan will divorce and savi will pursue her IAS exams ..

in guddi some family members loved her .. the elder brother n bhabhi that’s why Chinmay was brought back 

Ishan will marry Reeva but will still be enamoured with Savi .. and will keep on trying to be in touch with her she will be repelled by him 

They have given the comparison of rukmini vithal cleverly .. lord Krishna had 2 wives ..rukmini n satyabhama

didn't the fl and ml both cheat on their partners and have an ema in guddi? 

I don't think this audience will accept that, yaha logo se love triangle nahi dekha ja raha tha I feel like khullam khulla ema bhi nahi dekha jayega

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree.....i skipping and watching 2 minutes clips.... feel third angle not working....i fed up to watch..

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear audience didn't except this is the reason trp fall down and show come 4 no.. according to trp ..

When reewa third angle not there show reach no 1. Position....

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavna90

Agree.....i skipping and watching 2 minutes clips.... feel third angle not working....i fed up to watch..

It doesn't look.like third angle Cowmatha looks like a part of Ishan's physical body smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

What is Guddi. I know only tht movie Guddi 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Ishaan ko FL and PL dono ne bajaya hai 

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Savi sunafied Horini’s bhoot too 🤣🤣 That was well deserved too

Lol that was so unexpected but was such a nice surprise. I didn’t expect that from Savi. Finally she gave back to that gaslighter. Always appearing just to push Savi towards Ishaan. She was the first one who convinced Savi that she is in love with Ishaan and made her in this love nonsense 

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ishaan ko FL and PL dono ne bajaya hai 

Mujhe bohot mazaa aya jab Savi ne baby bear ko yeh kaha ki jab usse apne Ayi aur Baba ki parwa nahi kiya  toh uski parwa kya karega. Aur isse bhi maze ki baat yeh hai ki Chinmaye ne dono muh bhole baap aur bete ko bhi achi khasi suna di. Mujhe iss zoo mein sirf ek hi sach aur himmatwala insaan dikhai deta hai. Aur woh hai Chinmaye. Baki sab jaanwar hai. Shayad ab Asmita, Shikha aur Anvi jailor ke aage awaaz uthane ki himmat karle. Aur, mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke Chinmaye hi hoga jo Savi ki madad karega.