Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Dream sequence. Lol. 

Ruhi ka dream hoga. No ways Ar or Ab is going to have this dream. Abhira is out of her love phase and Ar Sa can only dream about raining toffees. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Bhagwan hi jaane Ar Sa ko kab sad buddi aayegi.

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ruhi ka dream hoga. No ways Ar or Ab is going to have this dream. Abhira is out of her love phase and Ar Sa can only dream about raining toffees. 

I think it’s just a photo shoot.They posted a pic of Abhira and Armaan in this dress on DKP insta few days ago.

Edited by free_willy - 14 days ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Bhagwan hi jaane Ar Sa ko kab sad buddi aayegi.

Jab makers chahenge😅 they are currently hell bent on spoiling Armaan’s character 😞 

Edited by free_willy - 14 days ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Atp more than anything I am curious to know how are makers going to show Ab Ar consummation😅🤔… . hoga kese? from Ar’s side it’s just zimmedari, not even friendship… it’s been 6 months.. and we know koi AA nahi aane wala, makers have recently invested on 2 new actors and itni jaldi koi new character nahi aayega… the only feasible option I can think of is Ar being intoxicated and imagining doing the act with Ruhi while being with Ab..

edited for gen 3 mentions

Edited by LizzieBennet - 13 days ago
Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Atp more than anything I am curious to know how are makers going to show Ab Ar consummation😅🤔… even if it’s a 2 second back hug like Ab’s parents.. hoga kese? from Ar’s side it’s just zimmedari, not even friendship… it’s been 6 months.. and we know koi AA nahi aane wala, makers have recently invested on 2 new actors and itni jaldi koi new character nahi aayega… the only feasible option I can think of is Ar being intoxicated and imagining doing the act with Ruhi while being with Ab..

@bold Ikr, I'm with you on this. Like, I said the same thing yesterday, man. People really out thinking there's gonna be some new guy coming in? Shahi just put money into a new cast, he ain't gonna ditch them and start all over again with some other cast, wiping out all the investment he made with Poddar. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Atp more than anything I am curious to know how are makers going to show Ab Ar consummation😅🤔… even if it’s a 2 second back hug like Ab’s parents.. hoga kese? from Ar’s side it’s just zimmedari, not even friendship… it’s been 6 months.. and we know koi AA nahi aane wala, makers have recently invested on 2 new actors and itni jaldi koi new character nahi aayega… the only feasible option I can think of is Ar being intoxicated and imagining doing the act with Ruhi while being with Ab..

even i feel koi AA or new ML nahi ayega. They have highly invested on Poddar's. Again recasting for a new family is waste of time and money. Even companies bhi old employees se kaam chalathe hai as they have less salary compared to newly hired who will expect hike of 50 to 70%. Last year the case was bit different as current cast was getting highly paid. So new actor would be cheaper.  But this time new actor will be more costlier than current cast.

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

even i feel koi AA or new ML nahi ayega. They have highly invested on Poddar's. Again recasting for a new family is waste of time and money. Even companies bhi old employees se kaam chalathe hai as they have less salary compared to newly hired who will expect hike of 50 to 70%. Last year the case was bit different as current cast was getting highly paid. So new actor would be cheaper.  But this time new actor will be more costlier than current cast.

Even with the current cast they are cost cutting. VR who was playing dev posted that his stint in rishta has ended. His character has created an impact in leads life now ending. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

If she actually gets a new hero then I will change my name (back to Ajab.Pehchan) Ye mera ‘Vaada’ hai

Edited by Criticiser - 14 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

wait why are you talking about consummation suddenly? Is there an article or bts about it?