Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Emeralues

Yaar first things first, Basit and Faaiz cannot be compared. Basit was a beautifully etched character and his short fallings as a husband and son had strong reasonings. It was equally brilliantly performed by FK. Faaiz is not well Performed by him. Atleast when the drama started you can say he made Faaiz look adorable but after that it was clear he was bored with this character. This is the first time I feel so about him. Even in KAM3, which I stopped watching mid-way because I didn't like the story I still felt FK's performance was top-notch and checked out only his parts in the later half of the drama. faaiz is just not there and I think it's an unfair comparison because his character was not given the depth that other characters got in this drama.

though I agree with your other points that Hareem was so important to him that her betrayal made him cold. I personally do not fall in love characters like that. Love is love, it's straightforward and simple once it gets you. Again here the writing has failed Faaiz, just because they wanted to show him in guilt they have made him cruel. fine, then atleast match that equal angst on losing her. But he was fine after she left and he is fine in the promo as well. He has fallen back into his old habit of doing a favour on Harrem. Something is not working here. I would rather fall in love with Mustajab Ahmed and Murtasim Khan who despite loving faulty characters, they were cruel to everyone else around them but their love. It was beautiful to watch and experience. As I am a romance junkie, this is what I resonate with the most. Two lovers staying true to their love no matter what because the love gives them the strength to believe that the person they have loved is worth it. 

I think his repentance is yet to be shown… maybe we will see more of it in next episode.. he may decide that he doesn’t deserve Hareem and hence would ask Mudassir to marry her… however I feel like it will be a happy ending how Hareem was shown in doubt again after knowing that Faiz was being brainwashed by Nasir and Kehkashan
As far as acting is concerned I think Feroze acted  well specially in the emotional scenes… overall director did not handle the character properly… Faiz’s character took a sharp turn from a loving husband to a doubting and cruel husband blindly believing everyone else but Hareem ( though he did try contacting her.. I think he should have tried harder ) 

Edited by shaazi - 13 days ago
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think his repentance is yet to be shown… maybe we will see more of it in next episode.. he may decide that Hareem doesn’t deserve him and hence would ask Mudassir to marry her… however I feel like it will be a happy ending how Hareem was shown in doubt again after knowing that Faiz was being brainwashed by Nasir and Kehkashan

As far as acting is concerned I think Feroze acted  well specially in the emotional scenes… overall director did not handle the character properly… Faiz’s character took a sharp turn from a lover boy to a doubting and cruel husband blindly believing everyone else but Hareem ( though he did try contacting her.. I think he should have tried harder ) 

End, that I want to see: Hareem returns to Faiz, but Faiz had already sent divorce papers and killed himself by then, and Hareem shocks to see him dead, and then backgound ost plays: Fanaa jo hona pada bhi tujhme...

shaazi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

I think his repentance is yet to be shown… maybe we will see more of it in next episode.. he may decide that Hareem doesn’t deserve him and hence would ask Mudassir to marry her… however I feel like it will be a happy ending how Hareem was shown in doubt again after knowing that Faiz was being brainwashed by Nasir and Kehkashan

As far as acting is concerned I think Feroze acted  well specially in the emotional scenes… overall director did not handle the character properly… Faiz’s character took a sharp turn from a lover boy to a doubting and cruel husband blindly believing everyone else but Hareem ( though he did try contacting her.. I think he should have tried harder ) 

End, that I want to see: Hareem returns to Faiz, but Faiz had already sent divorce papers and killed himself by then, and Hareem shocks to see him dead, and then backgound ost plays: Fanaa jo hona pada bhi tujhme...

Why do you want Faiz to die ? 🤣… poor guy has already suffered so much

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: shaazi

I think his repentance is yet to be shown… maybe we will see more of it in next episode.. he may decide that he doesn’t deserve Hareem and hence would ask Mudassir to marry her… however I feel like it will be a happy ending how Hareem was shown in doubt again after knowing that Faiz was being brainwashed by Nasir and Kehkashan

I was surprised that Hareem was surprised. I thought she had figured it out but yeah the point about how much Faaiz was misguided and brainwashed seem to have shocked both Hareem and Rufi. The way she looked at him when walking out felt like she reflecting on his behaviour since separation and an understanding on what he might have been subjected to. Rufi also started empathising. So it could be they use this to get them together. Let's see what they show in the next two episodes. I wish this happened two weeks back and had three weeks focussing on Faaiz's pain. But here we are. 

@bold exactly this. This knee jerk shift didn't sit well with the story.

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Hahahah 😂🤣😂🤣 all the endings you want to see are so extreme.... lol. You wanted to see Hareem dying before and Faiz going crazy. smiley36 
See, some of us want to see angst & DDP in whatever form we get smiley37smiley37 bas thoda sa toh dikha do.

Hatimoon thumbnail

Why do you want Faiz to die ? 🤣… poor guy has already suffered so much

because I don't want its ending to be similar to Humsafar and Ishq Hai, nor do I want its ending to be similar to Raaz e Ulfat. I want a different ending. Hareem returns to Faaiz, and his dying at the end will be a different ending.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

because I don't want its ending to be similar to Humsafar and Ishq Hai, nor do I want its ending to be similar to Raaz e Ulfat. I want a different ending. Hareem returns to Faaiz, and his dying at the end will be a different ending.

It might have similar ending of Raaz e ulfat coz writer is maha Malik who also wrote Raaz e ulfat 

Hatimoon thumbnail

It might have similar ending of Raaz e ulfat coz writer is maha Malik who also wrote Raaz e ulfat 

And that's why I think the ending won't be the same as Raaz e Ulfat, as she has already written such an ending before.

shaazi thumbnail

yesterday ‘s episode is  trending on YouTube 👏

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

I’m sorry to all Feroze fans but I cackled at his emotional scene with him mom.

Finally saw it 🙌🏽 all caught up now 

I do think it’ll be a HEA though 🤯