Users

Frequent Posters

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 days ago

THANK YOU for reminding me this exists. I’ve not heard it in like a decade & a half. KK’s voice is. 🤌🏻 I’ll have to now reciprocate with an underrated song in equal measure. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

THANK YOU for reminding me this exists. I’ve not heard it in like a decade & a half. KK’s voice is. 🤌🏻 I’ll have to now reciprocate with an underrated song in equal measure. 

Haha. I have list of underrated ones specifically from KK and others mid 90s/20s that I am listening on full volume while travelling back and forth from the office. I've been stopped by thullas multiple time on same route. They thought, I am drunk and driving. They don't do it now since they recognises my number plate. For real. LOLL. 

https://youtu.be/7-AAi9iC08Q?si=epBUwPPVER2McjSK

Oldiegoldie80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Haha. I have list of underrated ones specifically from KK and others mid 90s/20s that I am listening on full volume while travelling back and forth from the office.

LMAO recognize my number plate, king of humility. What does thullas mean? I can only chepo stuff from the mid-2000s onwards. After careful deliberation I present to you my kinda throwback. ✨ 😂

https://youtu.be/gkCKTuR-ECI?si=s4cAeCvWcCb7K3Jq

Oldiegoldie80 thumbnail

Dil tadap tadap ke 

Oldiegoldie80 thumbnail

Bholi surat dil ke khote 

Oldiegoldie80 thumbnail