Prizi thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Why stoinis didn't bowl another over? 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Lucknow Super Giants

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Today FMCG gave me 100 pts, 2nd match bhi 170 hota but i changed it ugh 

140. .Hopefully there is some increase but going by how it works. I think someone will get 200+smiley37

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: Prizi

samson was playing tukur tukur in start

Would have get HS agr ye thoda maar leta

Yes 

didnt pick either him or Rahul for HS . smiley36 So didn't care .

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 12 days ago
Prizi thumbnail

No one picked samson for 6ssmiley36

SoniRita thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

140. .Hopefully there is some increase but going by how it works. I think someone will get 200+smiley37

thats good congrats. Ya probably u will move to 4 or 5

Prizi thumbnail

But Rahul and men got it wrong with their bowling moves. They introduced Amit Mishra as their impact player and he delivered as well in his first over. But he went for a few runs in his second. That in a way delayed the entry point of Bishnoi who ended up bowling only one over. Krunal at the other end however was very accurate and gave away only 24 in his four overs. The pacers - Yash Thakur and Mohsin - looked very clueless and gave away plenty of runs. Thakur's second over started off the assault for RR who found pace easy to deal with at that point of time. LSG despite the loss are still at fourth on the table.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Congrats smiley40

Prizi thumbnail

KL Rahul | LSG captain: I think we left about 20 runs behind. We didn’t get an ideal start but with the partnership me and Hooda had was great. In these sorts of games, the set batter had to score close to a hundred after getting to 50-60. I think we were 150 after about 15 overs, should have capitalized on it a bit more. I think it is clear the team with more sixes ends up winning. We do try to hit our sixes but today we had to change our approach after those two early wicket. If Hooda pushed on and scored 20 more, and I got 20 more then we’d finish around 220. That would have been the difference, that’s the 20 runs we left behind. We’re seeing with every game how important it is to give the bowlers that extra cushion because they are under the pump. Everyone loves range hitting and hitting it all over the park, we are no different. It is part of the prep. Our big hitters are Stoin and Pooran who can hit those big shots. The other guys like us try to pick our areas and time the shots better. (On Mishra and Bishnoi) There is a bit of chat before the game with the numbers and how opposition players match-up. Mishra is an experienced player and today was a day we knew he could be useful with how slow he bowls and with the larger boundaries. Once the runs kept flowing, they put pressure on our bowlers. There were 2-3 overs when Krunal bowled really well and squeezed them but then they attacked the fast bowlers. I couldn’t get a good time to get Bishnoi, wanted to keep him for the backend when Rovman and Hetmyer came out to bat because we know he can bowl well to them.

Prizi thumbnail

Dhruv Jurel - I just wanted to finish the match whenever I got a chance ( during batting). It's always a blessing / curse (playing in the middle-order), I just wanted to stay until the end and finish the game for my team. I will have to practice, in the batting PP, you have just two fielders outrside the ring, during the middle-overs, you'll need to find the gaps and get the big hits going as there are 5 fielders in thew deep, that's what I was looking at. I started well, but my shots went straight to the fielders. Sanju then told me to calm down, don't go too hard, take my time and then I got 20 runs in an over and that got me going. I always play for my papa, I did so during the Test match as well. he was then in the army, he was there today and that was for him (on the salute celebrations)

Prizi thumbnail

Highest partnerships for 4th wicket or below for RR

121* - Sanju Samson & Riyan Parag vs LSG, Lucknow, 2024

107 - Yusuf Pathan & Paras Dogra vs MI, Brabourne, 2010

98* - Jos Buttler & Steven Smith vs CSK, Abu Dhabi, 2020

93 - Shane Watson & Stuart Binny vs CSK, Jaipur, 2023

85* - Steven Smith & James Faulkner vs RCB, Bengaluru, 2013

85* - Riyan Parag & Rahul Tewatia vs SRH, Dubai, 2020