Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 1 months ago

Thank you Samson smiley37 For last Six

Picked Rahul for 4 smiley41

60 points for this match 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 1 months ago

RR won by 7 wkts. I had 6 to 8, changed to 3 to 5. Mujhe doob marna cahiye. 100+ pts hota mera paassmiley13

50 ptssmiley18

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Anda apart from toss and win 😭😭😭

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Mumbai Indians

Originally posted by: SoniRita

RR won by 7 wkts. I had 6 to 8, changed to 3 to 5. Mujhe doob marna cahiye. 100+ pts hota mera paassmiley13

you bigger mistakes are not getting it perfect daily. Like Bairstow yesterday or FMCG today 🤣🤣🤣. 

45 pts for mesmiley20 could have been 170 pts ugh smiley19

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Thank you Samson smiley37 For last Six

Picked Rahul for 4 smiley41

60 points for this match 

samson was playing tukur tukur in start

Would have get HS agr ye thoda maar leta

LOL. This was bound to happen.

RR's secret Weapon. A hometown Hero. smiley36smiley32

UP's Dhruv Jurel beat UP's team.

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

you bigger mistakes are not getting it perfect daily. Like Bairstow yesterday or FMCG today 🤣🤣🤣. 

Today FMCG gave me 100 pts, 2nd match bhi 170 hota but i changed it ugh 

RR win again! Yawn. They are making it look so easy. Have we travelled back to 2008? Their skipper at the forefront of it. Samson led from the front with the bat and stayed till the end to score 71 off 33 balls. He rarely put a foot wrong. Jurel at the other end played a few fancy shots but got a few chances and notched up his fifty. The LSG team didn't have the plans in place once these two got going and looked a little out of ideas. Someone as good as Bishnoi ended up bowling only one over. This after LSG fought back towards the end of the powerplay when they picked up three wickets for a few runs. Buttler and Jaiswal started off on fast lanes which eased the pressure at the start. But post the three wickets that went down, Samson and Dhruv Jurel took charge. LSG with their batting efforts had Rahul and Hooda laying the platform for them. They managed 196 and it was a very decent score.