Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But Rohit before leaving was pro-Armaan, saying Armaan sacrificed etc. so i don't think he will necessarily come back and reveal everything immediately. And even if he does, he maybe sympathetic to Armaan even if family is pissed. Ruhi also cant stay if family alienates Armaan because she betrayed the golden boy Rohit. 

this is a TRP track ..they will not let go of it ..the family may eventually reconcile ..but irrespective of what Rohit wants. I doubt they will accept his proposal to divorce Ruhi so she can marry Armaan ..besides Shivam said Rohit could be a changed man ..so we don’t know what he will plan to do ..whatever he does, Armaan is in for very very bad times vis a vis the Poddars when the truth comes out …going by the mock shoots between Garvita and Shivam, there may be romantic scenes ..so initially he may pretend not to know the truth about Armaan and Ruhi .. 

Edited by sharadrocks - 12 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I want spiteful Rohit actually. Maza ayega. 

Infact I was hoping for a spiteful charu towards Ruhi. But she is just mute. 

sharadrocks thumbnail

your wish could be fulfilled if Rohit plays dumb to begin with ..but aims subtle digs at both Armaan and Ruhi, sort of like to test waters ..

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

2-3 din jaane do. Aukaad pe aa jayegi.

I don't know why I feel things will be more difficult for Armaan and Rooh-i now.

Charu hi inki Lanka lagayegi, because she is spiteful of the entire family.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I hope so. But charu ko kaafi foolish and cowardly dikhaya hai. She didn't stand up for her Pyaar. No compassion for Abhira. And i doubt she'll be spiteful. 

Vineet raina was saying he is gonna bhagao her for shaadi so she may exit for good instead of being anti Ruhi

shalu1786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

this is a TRP track ..they will not let go of it ..the family may eventually reconcile ..but irrespective of what Rohit wants. I doubt they will accept his proposal to divorce Ruhi so she can marry Armaan ..besides Shivam said Rohit could be a changed man ..so we don’t know what he will plan to do ..whatever he does, Armaan is in for very very bad times vis a vis the Poddars when the truth comes out …going by the mock shoots between Garvita and Shivam, there may be romantic scenes ..so initially he may pretend not to know the truth about Armaan and Ruhi .. 

Every day they are changing tracks according trp. I still don't understand how can Shivam be this confident. Sometimes back every one is confident that armaan is in love with Abhira but not realized. Today he is standing like a statue. Maker's might be playing pendulum with armaan but his core character regarding his love for the family is still same. 

sharadrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu1786

Every day they are changing tracks according trp. I still don't understand how can Shivam be this confident. Sometimes back every one is confident that armaan is in love with Abhira but not realized. Today he is standing like a statue. Maker's might be playing pendulum with armaan but his core character regarding his love for the family is still same. 

you said it yourself ..it is a TRP game ..and Rohit’s return will be their biggest TRP gaining track ..so it will have to play out sooner than later ..!

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

I want Goenka reveal before Ruhi and Armaan revelation. I want MG to support Abhira and disown Ruhismiley42 Ruhi ko ek do thappad bhi pad jaye Manish se toh maza aa jaye. 

Ruhi is a trauma patient..Manish Aisa thappad nahi marega..smiley36

he may shout but he will not do anything extreme..only person he took for granted is already dead now ..

Edited by Swathiyaa - 12 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: libran90

Rooh-i and Armaan ka lappa jhappa tolerate karna padega that's all. I just want one scene jahaan woh in dono ke mooh pe darwaza de maare if they try to speak to her or invade her space.

Also, mujhko lagta hai this kidnapper bhaiyya will be back again. I feel it is the recreation of the "Yuvraj" track from Kaveri's PoV.

Same thoughtssmiley36

Im also waiting for a scene where armaan & ruhi will come happily to appreciate abhira (or to advice her) for helping family (something similar) & abhira closes the door on their face (she has done this with armaan after shifting to guest room during daadi sa vs abhira court case) 

Karan ke wapas aane ke chances hain. I don't think only cos of madhav's emotional blackmailing poddars will agree to get her back or abhira will return by herself, there has to be some good reason & kidnapper is apt option as of now where daadi sa khud jaake abhira jo wapas Poddar house le ja sakti hain(abhira's marriage to armaan was because of yuvraj, this time her reentry to poddar house could be cos of karan). Upar se armaan ne already raita phaila diya hain saying 'tumhe kuch ho jaata toh mein marr jata', toh kidnapper ne socha hoga ke abhira ko hurt karte hain, armaan apne aap tapak jayega. Only if karan, knew armaan better, toh pata chalta ke poddars khush honge agar abhira ko kuch ho gaya toh, armaan rote rote bhi khushi mein shaamil hoga & dance karegasmiley39

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I feel just like last court case, armaan might overhear dev abhira convo & will get to know abhira's side of story, kyunki, armaan sa direct abhira ke muh se sunna pasand nahi karte(he just likes to overhear convos) & dusri baat, charu pe mujhe full confidence hain, she will not reveal anything which will favor abhirasmiley20

just want baby sa to win every case she gets against poddars law firm, the upcoming one will be for revenge against dev by phuphasa but abhira has to make her law firm win so dev should win no matter what, if Armoron is the lawyer in opposite then icing on cake, want baby sa to address that idiot as mr poddar from now on whether it is in the courtroom or when she is back in the pagal khana, the khadoosmaan jaap should stop from her side, hope dkp can atleast give us this

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 12 days ago