I want it too witnessed as live not the photos 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want it too witnessed as live not the photos 
no
Same pinch 
She’s being now frank & more chipku
giving rise to Ani’s 😡🔥 jealousy which he deserves
Hug
We all were expecting a distress J running into Ani’s arms by the end of the ad shoot track aur yaha dekho
bohot khub

Why don't people have anything else to do but make all those videos?
I want to ask God why I need to work I count the whole day.
The actors also must be shocked.
Why is she back again 🤦♀️😤
Gayi bhains paani me
.. will check back in a week to see if there is any improvement. Ab ke liye I bid adieu 👋✌️
Ani's this behavior gives us only headachethen how drama will continue
how they will show their subtle romance
how he may react/ treat her
at end he still loves her
& he’s acting like a dejected lover
whose girlfriend
![]()
chooses other guy over him
..Whole world can now see his love has reached height of insecurities & possessiveness ( more like danger ⚠️
) reminds me of SRK from Darrrr
.. Ani is somewhat like that
but without accepting
Adi who came yesterday
could see by his behaviour
Go to hell their drama
omg love it what a hugShe’s being now frank & more chipku
giving rise to Ani’s 😡🔥 jealousy which he deserves


Ani hospital na pahuch jaye ye dekhkar 
another video will go on his phone I thinkOriginally posted by: KambakthIshq
Hug
We all were expecting a distress J running into Ani’s arms by the end of the ad shoot track aur yaha dekho
bohot khub
& now even she said she invited him in room
for such people such frank ans will only work 