Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: HappySharma

No she keeps victimising same thing..Maine saha Maine pala blah blah.. madhav is ready to move on and he wants to be happy with her but she isn't giving chance ..ho gaya na madhav galti..you can keep your respect high and leave him ,atleast Rohit life would have been better rather than seeing parents fights everyday or give a chance if u wanna stay in same room.. ...just for buttering dadisa and to have status of Poddar Bahu haq why should she torture herself..

Agree!!!

Even Abheera should not stay with Armaan.

Just to get roti kapda makaan.

Specially after knowing that Armaan doesn't love her and takes her as just his responsibility.  

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

This Madhav is another nalayak like his sister. Jab isko bholna hota hai toh iska muh nahi khulta. Now when the poor girl is finally out of that hellhole, he wants to drag her back there. Then when she gets abused on a daily basis, he'll again be a mute spectator. Another useless buddha like that Dukhmukh Shah. 

janecastle thumbnail

Team Sharmas

No she keeps victimising same thing..Maine saha Maine pala blah blah.. madhav is ready to move on and he wants to be happy with her but she isn't giving chance ..ho gaya na madhav galti..you can keep your respect high and leave him ,atleast Rohit life would have been better rather than seeing parents fights everyday or give a chance if u wanna stay in same room.. ...just for buttering dadisa and to have status of Poddar Bahu haq why should she torture herself..

What galti exactly though? Did they show him cheat her? We don't know under what circumstances they were married. But it was cleared that Armaan's mom was his first wife. Now if he married Vidya while his first wife was alive, then that's his mistake. If he hid his first marriage truth from her, then that's also his mistake. But if he was a widower and a father and Vidya married him knowing everything, then I don't see why she keeps whining whole day? It is not like Madhav don't like her or ill-treats her. But if she wants to compete with a ghost and expect Madhav to forget the woman he loved once completely, that's only her issue. Madhav cannot be held responsible for that.

Swathi.A thumbnail

Exactly what I meant by saying why vidya is a psycho as a wife..

As mom to abhira she was good..she really feels betrayed by ar ab now ..ar ab dint say what actually happened and what akshara said in clear manner.. idhar udhar ki baaten kar rahe hai dono..they did not explain well and were not given a chance as well ..so everything is a mess now

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

What galti exactly though? Did they show him cheat her? We don't know under what circuogatamstances they were married. But it was cleared that Armaan's mom was his first wife. Now if he married Vidya while his first wife was alive, then that's his mistake. If he hid his first marriage truth from her, then that's also his mistake. But if he was a widower and a father and Vidya married him knowing everything, then I don't see why she keeps whining whole day? It is not like Madhav don't like her or ill-treats her. But if she wants to compete with a ghost and expect Madhav to forget the woman he loved once completely, that's only her issue. Madhav cannot be held responsible for that.

Her problem is why did this happen..like what happened 20+ years ago shouldn't have happened to someone like me who is perfect bahu,mom etc .

Ho gaya na galti ..she isn't ready to see anything beyond that ..I'm not saying she should accept but neither did she moved on nor did she forget ..she is stuck and has stuck madhav as well .

janecastle thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Her problem is why did this happen..like what happened 20+ years ago shouldn't have happened to someone like me who is perfect bahu,mom etc .

Ho gaya na galti ..she isn't ready to see anything beyond that ..I'm not saying she should accept but neither did she moved on nor did she forget ..she is stuck and has stuck madhav as well .

That's the thing.. unless Madhav deceived her into marrying him by hiding his first marriage and Armaan's truth, I don't see any "galti". If she was cheated, she could have walked out. Or if she chose to stay, do it without whining whole day long. 

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

That's the thing.. unless Madhav deceived her into marrying him by hiding his first marriage and Armaan's truth, I don't see any "galti". If she was cheated, she could have walked out. Or if she chose to stay, do it without whining whole day long. 

see she is dadisa chamchi, so the situation of madhav agreeing to marry viyda if he was still married to armaan' mom is all dadisa's kartoot, they have not revealed how exactly armaan's mom died but kaveri has definitely a hand on it and as armaan also is a chamcha he believed anything that dragon sa said about his real mother and he worships vidya and hate madhav. I am questining how rohit was born as vidya and madhav have a complex relationship.

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 11 days ago
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Lol.. if Vidya is a psycho for wanting her husband to love her..

Then Abheera is a psycho too...

And she shouldn't repeat vidya's mistake and leave PH and Armaan for good.. 

I don’t know what is going on these days, but what I have seen is that Madhav really is trying to save & better his relationship with Vidya. & Vidya is respected & loved by all, even Madhav. It’s just that she can’t see it.

We don’t know what transpired in the past, but it has left Vidya bitter & unwilling to take even a step towards Madhav, even after all these years. & it’s not that Madhav doesn’t love her, but she is not ready to accept it.

& it’s totally different from Abhira’s case. Abhira is not going to impose on the relationship to keep on wanting Armaan to love her. From what I know, she already accepted that he doesn’t love her & doesn’t expect the same.

But, I agree with your last point.

& in Abhira’s case, it’s about basic respect even as a human being is missing in that family & sometimes Armaan is the same. In the past also, he used to stand mum while Akshara & Abhira were humiliated by his family without any rhyme or reason. & if it’s sometimes, then it can be justified but not always. So, Abhira should leave PH, Vidya’s situation was always better & she is still not satisfied. Abhira should think about herself & how to stand on her own bcz no one in that family is reliable & doesn’t actually love or want her for who she really is.

We don’t know how Rohit was conceived if their relationship was always so bad. Or when the truth about Armaan came out. Was it before or after Rohit was conceived. If it was before, then it’s still understandable that she will want her child to have a full family & didn’t leave Madhav. But if it was after, then she really is psycho to behave the way she does with Madhav. So right now, I will reserve my opinion on that topic for now. smiley36
But even then I will say this in Vidya’s case, it’s bad even for yourself to hold on to a grudge for so long. If the other person is really regretful, then it’s better to let it go for your own sake.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

What galti exactly though? Did they show him cheat her? We don't know under what circumstances they were married. But it was cleared that Armaan's mom was his first wife. Now if he married Vidya while his first wife was alive, then that's his mistake. If he hid his first marriage truth from her, then that's also his mistake. But if he was a widower and a father and Vidya married him knowing everything, then I don't see why she keeps whining whole day? It is not like Madhav don't like her or ill-treats her. But if she wants to compete with a ghost and expect Madhav to forget the woman he loved once completely, that's only her issue. Madhav cannot be held responsible for that.

exactly vidya is a very irritating character..2 faced and pathetic..she’s actually the manjeri of gen 4.’ Playing the victim card..like everyone betrayed her..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

she just can’t handle the fact that Madhav had a past..you get people like that who can’t move on..and in that scenario..it’s best to just divorce that person..otherwise they throw your past in your face every opportunity they get..and they never make the present relationship work. Like armaans mom is dead for 25 years or more..as she died when Armaan was still very little..but this vidya throws nasty comments and taunts at Madhav all the time..she’s pathetic. And claims to love Armaan,,.but is always throwing the fact around that he is the child from madhavs first relationship..she’s not a nice person..and she raised Armaan..that’s why he turned out like that 🙄🤨