I meant u only
typo error instead of you it got typed as ‘I’ 🤦♀️😂Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I meant u only
typo error instead of you it got typed as ‘I’ 🤦♀️😂Yaa in Asia forum

anytime Anufor newcomer in K drama like me.. I will be lost there..
It is easy for me to bug you people here with my baby step questions
Let’s have chori chupa thread here for k drama
u can ask in chat club
it will be easy to ans ur queries 
Rahul hai na..
Wo hai. Atleast they can show him and J talking regularly. 
Makers don’t want to show her owning a phone
talking tho bahut dhoor ki baat hai..Sadist writers..
Makers don’t want to show her owning a phone
talking tho bahut dhoor ki baat hai..Sadist writers..

what’s the use of working in ads after so much taunts then
Makers don’t want to show her owning a phone
talking tho bahut dhoor ki baat hai..Sadist writers..


Can’t wait for today both male leads verbal fights
.. why they r not giving Ani any action scene
nor romantic scene
only screaming at top of his lungs scene 🤦♀️😤
what’s the use of working in ads after so much taunts then
That’s why she says she doesn’t even want doing ads
she cannot even enjoy the fruits of her labor..
what’s the use of working in ads after so much taunts then
I still don't get why everyone considers her penniless when she has 7L in her FD. Chamchi's and TMW se tho wo better hai???
These biatches don't even have a penny to their name and resort to stealing J's gifts??
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587