Edited.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Edited.
I have sung Jab Saiyaan from Gangubai Kathiawadi. I like this song very much! So, I thought about singing it.
Movie- Gangubai Kathiawadi
Song- Jab Saiyaan
Music composer- Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Lyricist- A M Turaz
Just beautiful, Shirsha!I have sung Jab Saiyaan from Gangubai Kathiawadi. I like this song very much! So, I thought about singing it.
Movie- Gangubai Kathiawadi
Song- Jab Saiyaan
Music composer- Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Lyricist- A M Turaz

Again I'm not familiar with the og song, but you rendered the ups and downs (and there were many) in the song to perfection...your sur did not falter even a bit! Kudos! 
To everyone who posted their songs:
Please take a look at the first page to ensure I've added the links correctly and haven't missed out on any songs that you posted.
There was a lot of convo here and I'd hate to have left out anything.
Tannu, can't tag you, but please let me know as well.
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Just beautiful, Shirsha!
Again I'm not familiar with the og song, but you rendered the ups and downs (and there were many) in the song to perfection...your sur did not falter even a bit! Kudos!
Thanks a lot, Lizzie! Please listen to the original song as well. It's so beautiful! In fact, in my opinion, it's the best song of the film, Gangubai Kathiawadi.
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
How would you guys feel about an Antakshari thread here too? Should we have one? Will people participate?
Im doubtful about that but can chip in with 2-3 songs here n there 👍
I have sung Jab Saiyaan from Gangubai Kathiawadi. I like this song very much! So, I thought about singing it.
Movie- Gangubai Kathiawadi
Song- Jab Saiyaan
Music composer- Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Lyricist- A M Turaz
Well done shirsha 👌 beeeee as your are 🙂
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Will try, Spidey. But for now, I'm okay on vocaroo.
I'll need to tinker around and experiment a bit on SM.
Hop on the sm bandwagon in a Jiffy -😠
Else you know 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚
I’m the last person to hop on any bandwagon
Also, ande toh waise hee milenge.. why do I need to get on SM for that? 
Kyon bhai?Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Im doubtful about that but can chip in with 2-3 songs here n there 👍
You're one of the people whom I expect full participation from! 
S. Janaki: The Voice That Became a Thousand Tunes, Endless Melodies Before technology could alter voices and before studio effects became...
16