Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

Phuphasa’s family drama is more interesting than legacy reveal smiley36 

Phuphasa with his eye and eyebrow acting is the best. smiley42smiley42

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Daffodils01

Maybe your daughter hates you for being so weak Mrs Bansal smiley36.

I never expected Kajal to curse someone but anyways it’s a staple drama for TRPs, interesting smiley37

Kajal is so useless, ye scene rakhna tha toh Kisi aur dialogue dete.

Now, I think of it most PH members are useless with Ar topping the list.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kajal is so useless, ye scene rakhna tha toh Kisi aur dialogue dete.

Now, I think of it most PH members are useless with Ar topping the list.

correct, the whole Poddar Toffee stan family is a bunch of nutcases! And Armaan sa is just the cherry on top. The house is like North Korea, with everyone eventually falling to Dadisa's knees. 🤣🧎‍♂️🧎‍♀️🧎

Debospeaks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

correct, the whole Poddar Toffee stan family is a bunch of nutcases! And Armaan sa is just the cherry on top. The house is like North Korea, with everyone eventually falling to Dadisa's knees. 🤣🧎‍♂️🧎‍♀️🧎

so, can we call her Dadi jon wung😜😜

KajalRai21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Okay i just saw the bts where Abhira is saying to leave immediately and Armaan is accusing her of being selfish and saying agar tum chali jaugi toh mera Akshara ma'am ko diye promise ka kya hoga isliye 3 mahine raho aur meri family aur unke matter se dur raho.

1 Abhira is selfish and Armaan is not who is thinking about his promises but not the condition Abhira living in. Abe 90% iski family usse nafrat karti hain mauke dhundhti hain aur woh firbhi aapke baare main soche. And Abhira is selfish aap apne aap ko mirror main dekhe pata chale kon hain selfish 

2. Akshara ne puri zindagi ka promise liya tha aur Abhira ne usse convert kiya tha 1 year deal main so you already broke the promise why does it matter to you ki woh 3 mahine pehle chali jaaye taki blame game ki target Abhira se hatkar tum par aa jayega isse dar lagta hain.

3.Jab woh tumhari family ko protect karti hain tab kyu nahi nikalta mu se meri family aur unke mamlo se dur raho.

See i know Abhira is neither right nor wrong kyuki woh Armaan se pyaar karti hain toh uske issues solve karne ki koshish kar rahi hai and somewhere she is heartbroken ki jisse woh pyaar karti hain woh usse bhoj samjhta hain. So whatever she is doing is woh dimaag se nahi dil se kar rahi hain but Armaan is no one to blame her when he is the one who is responsible for half of the problem in her life.

Edited by KajalRai21 - 9 days ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I too feel  it's heading towards immoral jeth babhi wedding ,Dadi will be easily manipulated by cunning babhi and everyone have to accept what Dadi says  or they may twist and show Armaan"s feelings for Abhira once she leaves him and that mental house..there's no point Rohit returning on the day of jholmates marriage and stop their wedding ,he left the house because he felt cheated by his biwi n so called big brother  who always clImed to love him more than anyone n anything , but he completely forgot about his brother and ready to.get married to his wife ,Armaan will become the worst brother in history if Rohit sees him n Ruhi ready to get married and I don't think he can ever forgive them both, also pendulam will be beyond redemption for Abbira too... if he stops marrying babhi just because Rohit comes back and no way that idiot can marry Abhira ,  as u said it's better to cliff off  these  jholmates rather than showing this cringe. ,Let's see what more cringe is awaiting from DKP

once Rohit comes babhi will be out of montage but will still  have an imp role as she already turned into vamp. Akshara's revelation, dongi Manish supporting Abhira,, babhi planning n plotting ,blaming bhagwan ji smiley36 Kya kya dekhna bakhi hai.

Bhabhiji is an utter waste. She does not even have a strong persona like her mother. She's just a lusty, immoral vamp. And only way she'll get some sort of importance is by morphing into a full-blown Ekta show vamp. Other than thst iske paas kya hai.. na ambition, na strong character, na kuch aur. She might be the most useless character her in the history of Rishta. Now either she'll be a complete vamp or she'll become more irrelevant than the furniture in Poddar house.

janecastle thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

Okay i just saw the bts where Abhira is saying to leave immediately and Armaan is accusing her of being selfish and saying agar tum chali jaugi toh mera Akshara ma'am ko diye promise ka kya hoga isliye 3 mahine raho aur meri family aur unke matter se dur raho.

1 Abhira is selfish and Armaan is not who is thinking about his promises but not the condition Abhira living in. Abe 90% iski family usse nafrat karti hain mauke dhundhti hain aur woh firbhi aapke baare main soche. And Abhira is selfish aap apne aap ko mirror main dekhe pata chale kon hain selfish 

2. Akshara ne puri zindagi ka promise liya tha aur Abhira ne usse convert kiya tha 1 year deal main so you already broke the promise why does it matter to you ki woh 3 mahine pehle chali jaaye taki blame game ki target Abhira se hatkar tum par aa jayega isse dar lagta hain.

3.Jab woh tumhari family ko protect karti hain tab kyu nahi nikalta mu se meri family aur unke mamlo se dur raho.

See i know Abhira is neither right nor wrong kyuki woh Armaan se pyaar karti hain toh uske issues solve karne ki koshish kar rahi hai and somewhere she is heartbroken ki jisse woh pyaar karti hain woh usse bhoj samjhta hain. So whatever she is doing is woh dimaag se nahi dil se kar rahi hain but Armaan is no one to blame her when he is the one who is responsible for half of the problem in her life.

Armaan was the primary target before Abhira stepped into Poddar house. Kuch bhi ho blame uske sarr pe aate the. Ever since Abhira came, she became the scapegoat and moron is getting some sort of importance. Now moron wants her to stay so that everyone will keep targeting her and he can play the role of adarsh son along with his bhabhiji. 

janecastle thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I know Abhira is neither petty nor heartless like moron and his family.. but I wish she would some day say to his face that if he was dead, she would be living happily away from such daily toxicity. This moron deserves to hear that and more. He's using a dead woman and the fake promise to make her daughter's life hell so that he gets a freepass from his psycho family.

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Team RuHaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: KajalRai21

Kya promise promise laga ke rkha hai is beigarat insaan ne..

Someone kindly remind him that akshara ma'am promise was for life time and deal was suggested by Abhira so if now she wants to cut it down by 3 months whats the issue..

Ma'am ko diya promise toh vaise bhi kaunsa nibhane vala hai agar 3 mahine baad bhi use ghar se nikalega tohsmiley7smiley35

janecastle thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Kajal shrieking like a banshee now. Wonder where this voice was jab iske pati isko roz koot rahe the, bachon ko abuse kar rahe and was being a moron in general. Looks like Kajal sa can only prey on already emotionally weak ones like her pyari MaaSa. Baki logon ke saamne iss phattu weakling ke muh nahi kholte. smiley39 

Edited by janecastle - 9 days ago