Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Ok guys I saw another scene on YouTube but I’m feeling bad sharing leaked videos. I think it’s Maya handing Wahaj a bouquet when he gets out from his car. I think it’s her, can’t see her face. It’s from the back and she’s wearing a sari. It isn’t Hira since she’s in the same scene in a business suit. I can’t figure out their relationship but he looks into her while receiving the bouquet. 

Was the one with Hira the same scene or another version of this scene? But yes, he does look into her.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Was the one with Hira the same scene or another version of this scene? But yes, he does look into her.

There’s another video where you can see both of them standing next to each other but it’s super far away so I can’t make out the faces. I recognized Hira’s suit though so she can’t be the girl in the sari

tgota92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

May be a special dress just for the date 

Not a fan of Maya’s black dress here or the styling BUT the cravat on wahaj is making me feel maybe the two photos Maya posted on insta might make an appearance after all - the show does feel a bit like retro vibes 😍

tgota92 thumbnail

Ok first of all the song? I’m dying smiley37

But dayumm Maya in that Sari and him in that, look fine as hell 🤌🏼

Edited by tgota92 - 9 days ago
hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tgota92

Not a fan of Maya’s black dress here or the styling BUT the cravat on wahaj is making me feel maybe the two photos Maya posted on insta might make an appearance after all - the show does feel a bit like retro vibes 😍

Me too. I feel there is two periods in the show. ek abhi ka era or doosra some time period a few decades ago (maybe 70s or 80s).

nightingale1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Ok first of all the song? I’m dying smiley37

But dayumm Maya in that Sari and him in that, look fine as hell 🤌🏼

Okay, let me take back my words..

After seeing these BTS, I think I could tolerate anything and everything including EMA to some extent,provided they give us enough romance smiley36

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t think it’s maya it’s some other person who wahaj character knows ?? Saw different clip from far and she is not looking like maya. Based on cinematographer stories they headed back to Karachi. 

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Okay, let me take back my words..

After seeing these BTS, I think I could tolerate anything and everything including EMA to some extent,provided they give us enough romance smiley36

khalil writer gives romance. Heard he doesn’t. smiley44ITV standards tho bilkul nahi hogasmiley36

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

I don’t think it’s maya it’s some other person who wahaj character knows ?? Saw different clip from far and she is not looking like maya. Based on cinematographer stories they headed back to Karachi. 

Oh it isn’t her? Why’s he looking at her like that then? 😂

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: unicornhugs

Oh it isn’t her? Why’s he looking at her like that then? 😂

may be fiance? It must be his Fiance who is also rich . Have seen video of her giving bouquet to him n no one else was there except their fathers I guess. But we don’t know who the actress is