Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 days ago

It can be a forced marriage too. With KRQ as the writer, don’t expect a straightforward  story. 

crystal30003 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Dinaaax2/status/1783192636355977666

heres the link to the bts for Maya and Wahaj

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

That guy deleted bts now but it’s already seen n shared by all. They should continue to take bts but not to post now and post it once the show is onair

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

maya doesn't look ghareeb here.

thank god for mercies. Even if she is ghareeb these looks are fine she is polished ghareeb smiley37

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle

That guy deleted bts now but it’s already seen n shared by all. They should continue to take bts but not to post now and post it once the show is onair

once you let unauthorized people start taking bts recording, it will get leaked. they shouldn't let people record like this and impose some set discipline. this faisalabad set was so mismanaged. i am so surprised. when they shot in karachi, there were barely any such leaks.

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i am now thinking maya and wahaj cktrs are  married. wahaj is busy workaholic. both have become estranged over time. maya is unhappy. he is always busy and doesn't have time. the marriage is on the rocks. maya leaves him and wants a divorce. he doesn't want to but she insists. hira works with him and is interested in him.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail

i am now thinking maya and wahaj cktrs are  married. wahaj is busy workaholic. both have become estranged over time. maya is unhappy. he is always busy and doesn't have time. the marriage is on the rocks. maya leaves him and wants a divorce. he doesn't want to but she insists. hira works with him and is interested in him.

oh yes it’s possible and at usama may be showing interest in maya and maya wants to marry him but wahaj is not willing to divorce Maya. Hira may be trying everything to be his mrs.

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ooh this is an interesting theory. Why does she look poor in other scenes though when she’s married to a rich guy? Is that before they get married or that’s from when she leaves him? 

unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ok guys I saw another scene on YouTube but I’m feeling bad sharing leaked videos. I think it’s Maya handing Wahaj a bouquet when he gets out from his car. I think it’s her, can’t see her face. It’s from the back and she’s wearing a sari. It isn’t Hira since she’s in the same scene in a business suit. I can’t figure out their relationship but he looks into her while receiving the bouquet.