Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 days ago

Yesterday was time pass.smiley36 Kathir and Kumaran with their 'vada dei, dei vada' but not even moving an inch at each other.smiley36 What happened today? As per HS description, Muthuvel slaps Vadivu. Vels men are no less. They are just as terrible as Pandian. 

Yesterday, when Kumaran slapped Raji and dragged her out, Muthuvel couldn't look at the sight. He seemed somewhat pained. Made me think, he will be the first one among the Vels to thaw. But him slapping his wife has again reversed my views on him.smiley26smiley29

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: Mirage09

Yesterday was time pass.smiley36 Kathir and Kumaran with their 'vada dei, dei vada' but not even moving an inch at each other.smiley36 What happened today? As per HS description, Muthuvel slaps Vadivu. Vels men are no less. They are just as terrible as Pandian. 

Yesterday, when Kumaran slapped Raji and dragged her out, Muthuvel couldn't look at the sight. He seemed somewhat pained. Made me think, he will be the first one among the Vels to thaw. But him slapping his wife has again reversed my views on him.smiley26smiley29

Amongst the elders, I only like Vels family ladies but no one listens to them and they are not treated well. They are the most reasonable and neutral lot. Vels family men are useless in all aspects except when tgey attack Pandian. 
The family pride no sense of Vels brothers will get broken when they come to know who actually cheated Raji.
Pandian asks Kathir not to go and fight with Kumaravel but threatens that of Kathir goes, he will beat the crap out of him. So according to Pandian, it is not ok to beat/hit a girl child ( agree to this) but ok to hit a male child??? Idhu endha ooru nyayam? Ella kuzhandaiyum onnu thaane? 

The characters are contradicting themselves in every episode.  At the end if the episode, they turned Gomathi’s “ odi vandhava thaane nee” dialogue into a comedy. If MIL is taking this much liberty with her DIL, Meena should respond saying, “ neenga mattum enna plane laya vandeenga, neengalum odi thaana vandheenga”

In the pretext of showing a great MIL-DIL relationship between Gomathi and Meena, they are making Gomathi say insensitive dialogues and even justifying it.

Finally coming to KR scene- Kathir’s care was visible today but did you think he went to check on Raji only after Meena signaled him to go after everyone left.  Even at the beginning of the episode when he was again and again trying to go out to continue the fight with Kumaravel, he was only lamenting about how Kumaravel hit Pandian, not a word about how Raji was manhandled by that family. Ofcourse he won’t do that in public because he still doesn’t have a deep relationship with Raji yet, but they didn’t have to show him lamenting only about how Pandian got hit.  It is also clear that Meena is the official Dhanam of this season to the current Kathir or has even more control on Kathir than what Dhanam had in Season 1 on Kathir. There  Dhanam slowly tried to stay away from him and pushed Kathir-Mullai together, but here Kathir blindly follows Meena. Meena also doesn’t know where to draw the line. Hope it changes soon🙄

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Idhu enna twist? smiley36

So the marriage won’t happen? Thangamayil -Saravanan will not come together? smiley36

IMO, the only way the brothers can be released from jail  probably if Raji tells the truth and files a counter complaint that Kumaravel hit her, so he can booked too.
So Pandian will blame Kathir for instigating his brothers which actually didn’t happen. It was Saravanan who came up with the idea who will escape from Pandian’s wrath as he is nalla appa pillai 

@ Cosmo-girl, probably the auto scene happens after this once Raji and Meena gets them released from jail. Meena, like always has to stick to Kathir-Raji in the auto ride back home smiley36 while Saravanan and Senthil go back home with Palanivel. Pandian probably is fuming at home that his sons are in jail and he could not get them released and shouting at  Gomathi  like alwayssmiley36

Muthuvel showed he is the true villain with brains not half baked like Sakthivel and Kumaravel smiley36

https://youtu.be/kUpAL3U1vgM?si=NA0wwb6caiqWTfOw

Edited by mpks1 - 14 days ago
mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Appa, indha Saravanan-Thangamyil cringe romance thaanga mudiyala sami?smiley19

How did they make Saravana, so cringe when he was the calm, composed and the matured one smiley36 It’s as if they erased his past love story from the storyboard and making him act as if this is his first relationship smiley36 They are making Senthil-Meena and Kathir-Raji better and decent pairs than these 2. Though both the pairs are younger to Saravanan-Thangamayil.

Kathir should have quietly listened to everyone, instead blurted out to Senthil and both will blurt it out to Saravanan. Pandian will blame Kathir if something goes wrong with Saravanan’s marriage and he is not able to get them released. My only hope is Raji, she should file a counter complaint against Kumaravel for hitting her. Poor girl’s left hand was sore from all that pulling and dragging. Hope she doesn’t end up having a fracture. 
They should tone down, Meena-Gomathi, MIL-DIL overly sweet relationship, it looks so artificial and fake. They make a comedy out of their every scene and Gonathi knows how to create sympathy for herself every single time. Her so called naïveté is coming across as stupidity and making her look like a dimwit. Raji is only playing along because she needs the support to stay peacefully in that house, else her father, brother and uncle are out to ruin her life. 
Gonathi-Meena nadauvula Thangamayilum serntha eppadi irrukkumo, andha pinnu yerkanave cringe, idhungalado serntha enna nadaka pogudho🤦‍♀️

Season 1 characters never over did anything except maybe Kannan-Aishwarya. Other characters were all relatable including Dhanam-Moorthy.What happened to Priya Thambi that she is writing such awful scenes in this season? 

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Skipped majority of the episode today as it was filled with Saravanan-Thangamayil cringe romance and him dropping her back home on his bikesmiley29smiley29smiley29smiley29

Raji and Meena are being insulted and treated like second class citizens because they eloped and married, Raji has been abused, beaten and manhandled by her family but the director is busy showing intense romance between Saravanan-Thangamayil🤦‍♀️

Why did Palanivel had to tell Saravanan about what happened to Pandian? Now Kathir will be blamed for instigating Saravanan and getting in trouble.  Brothers are now up in arms to hit back at Kumaravel as they are enraged because Pandian was also at the receiving end. I don’t think the brothers would have done much if it had been only  Raji who was hit. That’s exactly why the writers brought Pandian in so the brothers can go after Kumaravel.

Anyway I expect the writers to use Raji to bring the brothers out from jail, not Meena or Pandian or even Thangamayil. All 3 have nothing to do with this whole thing, hope they are not made the heroes.

Here Saravanan-Thangamayil’s story is going at a jet speed  including a bike ride, dropping her back home, sharing food etc whereas Kathir-Raji hardly have one conversation between them in a week. 

As for Senthil-Meena, Meena is busy poking her nose in everyone’s business, she hardly has time for Senthil.

Today I was surprised to see No Meena or Gomathi in the episode. Raji being there or not doesn’t make a difference as the writers and the director hardly gives her any dialogues even in the family conversations. Its always Meena who dominates and whose reactions are zeroed in. 

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 days ago

My week is going crazzyy. I skipped all episodes too this week. Nothing interesting really. Saravanan Thangamayil cringe is just not worth my time as well. And thanks to you, mpks1, I could atleast get some idea on what's been going on. You really have the patience.smiley32 Might only check out everything Friday night. I will also revisit last saturday's episode later and get back here. KR were sweet though.

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

New promo

Thank God! They made Raji file a complaint against Kumaravel. I thought Pandian, Meena and even Thangamayil would rescue the brothers and Raji would be sidelined like ALWAYS. This  is what I wanted to happen and predicted too. At this time Kumaravel needs to be stopped, the guy is going around beating and hitting everyone🙄

https://youtu.be/jpm7MrZ5V0A?si=Vf8JLAH0RzK17Hqj

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Yesterday’s episode was all about the fight and the brothers getting arrested, so didn’t post my 2 cents. 

But I am pissed pff with today’s episode except the last frame where Kathir and Raji exchange glances when she apologizes to the brothers.

I want the feisty and  bold Raji back in action.  Dang! All she did was cry and blabbered the whole thing to Thangamayil’s family when they called to inquire about invitations for the wedding. Meena specifically asked Gomathi who picked up the phone, not to tell, still Gomathi blabbered and gave the phone to Raji to  talk to them. Also how dare Kuzhali blame Raji for everything tjat happened. Did she forget that her mother is also from the same family who was the reason for this family feud? Gomathi is keeping quiet when Kuzhali blamed Raji.  Why are Pandian and Gomathi scared of Kuzhali and don’t have the guys to shut her up. 
Once Raji questioned Gomathi as to why she got her married to Kathir. Raji was right that she didn’t beg Gomathi to give her a life. The writers are protecting Gomathi by hiding the truth to show that her intentions are correct and justifying her actions.  She os a dumb character who doesn’t think of long term consequences and the writers justfy this crap. This family feud is going to be never ending and now Raji will be in constant fear that something will happen to Kathir because of her. Gomathi infact has put Raji in a state of lifelong guilt. If she was left alone in Thiruchendur, she would have either come home to her parents or moved away from the mess she created, instead all I see her doing now is feeling guilty and constantly apologizing to everyone and non-stop crying. Gomathi has infact ruined Raji’s life. My only hope is Kathir, the guy has to see through her and realize how much she has changed from before and how guilty she is and repenting every minute. 
I want the directors to show what a daring person Raji is and don’t make her cry baby. She is much younger to Meena and Thangamayil, both are shpwn to be bold, feisty and fighter cocks but they made Raji turn180 and keeping her in guilt which is not fair at all. Everybody makes a mistake and she too deserves a chance to lead a good life.

I was also scared that Pandian will blame Kathir for instigating Saravanan but it was Palanivel who brought Saravanan into this mess. That’s why Pandian kept quiet. 
Back when Kathir got beaten, everyone wanted to file a Police complaint bit Pandian stopped them all saying Kathir deserved it. But I am glad, Gomathi brought it up today and rubbed it on Pandian. 

Pandian is enough to destroy the Pandian family while Kumaravel and Sakthivel are enough to destroy Vel family. These 3 are useless men in this show. Muthuvel, though calm is very calculating but him hitting his wife is way below the belt. 

Enough of this Saravanan-Thangamayil romance, show some progression between KR, else make them go their separate ways smiley5

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Mayil and her mother wailing away at the station, as if they knew Saravanan and his family for decades, was hilarious to see. (They were so dramatic that the other DILs and Kuzhali's husband noticed and started commenting. smiley36) Likewise for Mayil's father bragging on and on about his contacts. They had to usher the whole party out after that. smiley37 

Thank goodness Raji stood firm in her decision to lodge a complaint against Komaru, and didn't listen to her FIL and Pazhani. 

I don't think Muthu is a sadistic human being like his brother/nephew, he is willing to compromise once he realises nobody stands to gain from their stubbornness. I do enjoy his subdued reactions to whatever shenanigans Komaru and Sakthi partake in. smiley4

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi

Mayil and her mother wailing away at the station, as if they knew Saravanan and his family for decades, was hilarious to see. (They were so dramatic that the other DILs and Kuzhali's husband noticed and started commenting. smiley36) Likewise for Mayil's father bragging on and on about his contacts. They had to usher the whole party out after that. smiley37 

Thank goodness Raji stood firm in her decision to lodge a complaint against Komaru, and didn't listen to her FIL and Pazhani. 

I don't think Muthu is a sadistic human being like his brother/nephew, he is willing to compromise once he realises nobody stands to gain from their stubbornness. I do enjoy his subdued reactions to whatever shenanigans Komaru and Sakthi partake in. smiley4

Mayil’s family are big time frauds just like Rohini and Jeeva in SAsmiley36 Mayil is overacting and I am worried that she will create problems at Pandian house especially for Raji. But they don’t know who actually is Raji’s father smiley36 If Mayil  and her mother separate the family and take Saravanan with them, I would want KR to move out and live on their own.

How much ever the writers justify Pandian, Gomathi, Thangamayil or her family, they will always be lowlives in my eyes. I have no hope for Sakthivel or Kumaravel, but like you said, Muthuvel can be redeemed and is aware of what’s going around. He is not stupid like his brother or nephew.

Though Gomathi and Raji’s family (same people) are a terror, its Thangamayil’s family who is going to bring disgrace and disrepute to Pandian in the futuresmiley36