Post the interview please.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Post the interview please.
already posted here
Plz check
just 2-3 pages back it should be posted here
here it is GoddyOriginally posted by: ALUJNA21
Jhanak New ashiq Chinna chahiyega or pana chahiyega.
girls any new on location clips or bts? apart from the dance.
Nothing..I saw few tweets stating that how could Jhanak imagine Ani in a creepy womanizer Aditya etc etc.
No match for Krushal though!
No match for Krushal though!
Ofcourse...even makers also don't want to bring anyperson close to our hero standards
They all r narrow minded person dear
Nothing..I saw few tweets stating that how could Jhanak imagine Ani in a creepy womanizer Aditya etc etc.
I saw their tweets disgusting
Don't be upset read their nonsense tweets. Ignore them like today Jhanak Ignore Mimi n went to Bado Maa
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
587