https://x.com/pakidilemma/status/1782060095821463608
Sounds like Ahmed and SAJAL
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
https://x.com/pakidilemma/status/1782060095821463608
Sounds like Ahmed and SAJAL
Originally posted by: blahblah131
https://x.com/pakidilemma/status/1782060095821463608
Sounds like Ahmed and SAJAL
Is it for real if Ahmed is doing this drama then good to see him back
Finally I Unsubscribed Hum Just like Falak From Shehr E Zaat Dropped Her Sculpture
lol, I never subscribe to any of these channelsOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Finally I Unsubscribed Hum Just like Falak From Shehr E Zaat Dropped Her Sculpture
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Finally I Unsubscribed Hum Just like Falak From Shehr E Zaat Dropped Her Sculpture
Reason?
Originally posted by: cooper123
I stalked this bollywood movies made in pak thread and the casting choices are so bad that it's hilarious.
I mean yumna as geet?
sanam saeed as shanti priya?
Where is it
Why i missed it 😂
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Is it for real if Ahmed is doing this drama then good to see him back
Sach lag rahey hai, elite fans ke tweets per nazar rakho, who sub hints detey hai. Elite fans are in group chats with the actors.
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
lol, I never subscribe to any of these channels
I subscribe it actually for episodes and new drama updates
Ask kitty