https://twitter.com/edixposts/status/1781725956375269556?t=HuHjw93-wy_XEwwBvWUuVg&s=19
Billu ye funda apne bade bhaiyya ko bhi sikha do jinhone social media se sansayas le liya hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/edixposts/status/1781725956375269556?t=HuHjw93-wy_XEwwBvWUuVg&s=19
Billu ye funda apne bade bhaiyya ko bhi sikha do jinhone social media se sansayas le liya hai
I stalked this bollywood movies made in pak thread and the casting choices are so bad that it's hilarious.
I mean yumna as geet?
sanam saeed as shanti priya?
Ahad as Arjun 
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
still she debuted in 2021
As a Solo lead she came on 2023
I looked into this user's account, and it appears that she is also announcing the winners.
The majority, she claimed, want to see the Mahaj couple in the Pak version of two states.
Additionally, I must mention that Wahhaj has won 9 of these films, and that proves of the insane hype he receives from neutrals
They look good together..
I wonder why she was so bad in Mein and why I disliked her so much in Mein
Ahad in Hrithik's role? 
Wasn't butchering one Greek god enough?
fans are casting their favs, you can cast yours as wellOriginally posted by: cooper123
I stalked this bollywood movies made in pak thread and the casting choices are so bad that it's hilarious.
I mean yumna as geet?
sanam saeed as shanti priya?