Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
She is suddenly so goth, what's her next project?
Cuties...I didn't know they had done tvc's as well 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Pvs86v8I_/?igsh=MTMyNDU4Mnljd240aA==
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Cuties...I didn't know they had done tvc's as well
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C4Pvs86v8I_/?igsh=MTMyNDU4Mnljd240aA==
Yeah..I guess post Khel khel mei movie...or can be around the time of Kuch Ankahi drama
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
I am all for Durre being acknowledged but that caption overpraised her ten ways to sunday. saying things like "her tour de performance" in IM. "her impressive range" as Shibra. "one of the most formidable and dynamic actresses of her generation." bhai. yeh kuch zyada nahi hogaya. even the ayeza caption was pheeka by comparison. also dure won most outstanding performance award against nominees like Bilal, Ayeza and Wahaj
https://www.instagram.com/p/C58vIN_Iytt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Kuch nahin bahut zyada ho gaya
Maybe if they had said it for khaie.. Not that she did outstanding work there but at least bec of the subject matter of the show you could "pretend" that it was an amazing performance... Par IM????
Or maybe they are shading her very very very subtly.. Ki inse itna hi hoga.. Yeh inka peak performance hai. Iss se zyaada ki umeed na rakhein 
Originally posted by: GolguppaGuzzler
https://twitter.com/TheWriter_Sarah/status/1781417669079568547 She is so young and she played dadi
Whatttttttt??????????
... How old is she? Why is ptv casting her as daadi? I'm aghast.. Do they think women fossilize at 40????