Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Why is Charu's hairstyle so bad?
When the heroine's hair style isn't spared, Charu ki kya hi aukaad 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Why is Charu's hairstyle so bad?
When the heroine's hair style isn't spared, Charu ki kya hi aukaad 
Oh crap Fufu sa and Dev fighting about a cheap client
I still need Sanjana 

I wanted to reply about that mop sitting on Abhira head
but I was too weak
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I wanted to reply about that sitting on Abhira head
but I was too weak
She does carry the ugly weight of the P's on her head since she's entered that he'll hole...what else were u expecting from.oeople with ugly behaviour and lack of manners...🤔🧐🥴🤨😁
She does carry the ugly weight of the P's on her head since she's entered that he'll hole...what else were u expecting from.oeople with ugly behaviour and lack of manners...🤔🧐🥴🤨😁
I meant mop sitting on her head 



Sofna 
Honestly Asli triangle to Dev-Charu-dev ki wife k bich chal raha hai
Daaru love story...unka pakde jana..phuphasa and dadisa suspecting..oh too much entertainment in their lovestory..I am loving it
this woman reminds me of anisha…kairavs first girlfriend..same hair I think 🤔😂

Ye kiska picture dal diya? Is this Gv? 
https://twitter.com/kinzouelmire/status/1781607007528636906?t=7-HAgkpoP1tYgQlqqWmR2w&s=19
peche Fufasa bhi dance kar rahe hain 

The only thing Armaan can do is being disappointed 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3