Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have a feeling we would get atleast 3 kisses in thishttps://x.com/exquisite_haf/status/1781036757536084396
I hope the drama sunjae is even more touchy feely than the webtoon sunjae and we get a lot of kisses and hugs

Totally


Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
I have a feeling we would get atleast 3 kisses in this
We already had the first one.
3 is too less. When they start dating they should kiss every 5 mins 
even without subtitles, I can understand
kubek- confess

https://x.com/yaaremann/status/1781305232120479927
This is true. Ayeza looked eternal in that white dress
you are getting greedyWe already had the first one.
3 is too less. When they start dating they should kiss every 5 mins

