Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 21 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Note:-

The index has been redefined

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting update Sharvi 🀩 

Just loved it dear 😘 

Well I am really happy to see that Ariya are trying to read each other well & are aware of the insecurities of each other ... Arjun handled Riya well who wasn't at ease after seeing Roshni 

I am happy that Riya blurt out what was bothering her & Arjun answered her with his effection & care ... I loved seeing how Riya loves Arjun selflessly knowing he loves Roshni & her pure love has made Arjun fall for her which is beauty of this relationship ❀️ 

Case main I think it's going to be a twist as Nitin is missing & all are unaware what exactly he is planning ... Thou measures are taken by ETF let's see how he is caught 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing 

RainOfDew thumbnail

Awesome updt

Ariya ki baat to hui.. she is back to reading bookssmiley36

Lol poor team.. kuch haath nhi laga but kaam itna sarasmiley36

Now what comm want from her? That too when she is off duty.. on duty hone walo hai kya?

Cont soon

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Loved it superb thnx for pm update soon

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome chapter...Ariya's part was just fab........❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️. The names that Arjun kept for his team mates were fun(although, it is not really Arjun, but you're the one who kept those names)...especially, the reason he gave for Liza & Ayesha's name, I just couldn’t control my laughter reading that part. It seems that the case is going round round but without any satisfying result. And, now Riya is in peace & at ease assured by Arjun enough to get comfortable staying around Roshni, made her get back to her normal self. Saare team mates chah rahe hai ki Riya ko yaha ki kam par allow kiya jaaye, par Arjun shuns them out every time...Let's see, what Commissioner has to say to Riya now. 

Tnx for the pm. Keep writing. 

Maan2000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Eagerly waiting for next update 

pratyp2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice one.... 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

tr_eta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome update..,

Arjun should tell his feelings to riya soon so that she doesn't feel insecure and to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding....,lol those nicknames especially chotu as kumbhkaran smiley37and poor liza fattu chipkali

Thanks for the pm 

Viana_White thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.