This iconic scene lives rent free in my mind
https://x.com/Viu_PH/status/1771160139099218371
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This iconic scene lives rent free in my mind
https://x.com/Viu_PH/status/1771160139099218371
I tried watching strong girl kim bong soon, you recommended me but then there will always be a guy who will be left alone and I left it midway
Which one will you recommend. Please suggest me something where the there is no love triangle and no one would be left alone.
Btwn is anyone into animes?
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
park shin hye is so overrated to me
. She is apparently the worst kisser according to netizens.
Lol I don't watch the show for kiss
. Btwn I also like her for other reasons. She used to donate a lot and help kids even when she wasn't popular. That's one of the reason why I like her.
Which one will you recommend. Please suggest me something where the there is no love triangle and no one would be left alone.
extraordinary attorney woo, crash landing on you, hometown cha cha
She is wonderful as a human being but the sad truth is can’t act.
Lol I don't watch the show for kiss
. Btwn I also like her for other reasons. She used to donate a lot and help kids even when she wasn't popular. That's one of the reason why I like her.

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
She is wonderful as a human being but the sad truth is can’t act.
Its ok. I like her as a human and I loved her in You are beautiful
. I haven't watched her other shows so my analysis have some limitations
.
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
extraordinary attorney woo, crash landing on you, hometown cha cha
![]()
Isn't the couple on crash landing on you recently got married ? Do they have happy ending or sad ones? I only like happy endings.
Btwn is anyone into animes?
I like classic ones like sailor moon and cowboy bebop