Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Love it! I mean what better than watching your favourite slay!Originally posted by: hypnotoad
I am glad you like it. On X, I saw so many comments bashing Anila for styling Ayeza like this. Even the Eid white dress go criticism going by her IG post, I am really enjoying this bold sassy looks so good to hear that many of her fans do too.
The only time she ain't getting an approval from me is when she goes on an archiving spree and gets even Danish to do it. Like leave them good posts alone.
She can do all that she wants with those ugly ass campaign posts though. 
Coke studio
Kuch pyaar ka pagalpan bhi tha
Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan
https://twitter.com/illwaj/status/1724780478312673718?t=z27lTkpci73NIWDWH8HWag&s=19
This gif shows more chemistry between them than what we saw in mpht 
I had to save this video before being deleted
https://twitter.com/illwaj/status/1724780478312673718?t=z27lTkpci73NIWDWH8HWag&s=19
This gif shows more chemistry between them than what we saw in mpht
They were good in this ad too