https://x.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1778461139170406637?s=46 are they on good terms now?
https://x.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1778461139170406637?s=46 are they on good terms now?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Were they on bad terms before?
because of kat thora cold war type tha salman n ranbirOriginally posted by: infinity101
Were they on bad terms before?
Abi b? I thought Bhoi didn’t care.Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
because of kat thora cold war type tha salman n ranbir
abhi nahiOriginally posted by: infinity101
Abi b? I thought Bhoi didn’t care.
pehle ka 2012 se 2016 tk
kis ka Lia ?🤔
Was Salman there ? Who is this person their posing with ?
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Who is this person their posing with ?
This is Salman only, after a bad night's sleep.
. https://x.com/seeuatthemovie/status/1778463445190402458?s=46Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Was Salman there ? Who is this person their posing with ?
Vicky Kaushal, Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are not the successors of the Khans. They are, in several respects, a more compelling proposition....
Leading A list actress who has given successes with all khans in pivotal roles. Not a single flop. Any guesses?
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/actress-zareen-khans-mother-passes-away-funeral-to-be-held-in-mumbai_233454
Khans’ era might finally be over. I grew up watching them. I was 4 when Salman Khan debuted, 7 when Shah Rukh Khan arrived like a storm. The...
https://x.com/i/status/2070767924525343101
6