He was ok in Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai. The songs n movie were nice to listen to. In dhoom 1 he was lol though john stole the show
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
He was ok in Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai. The songs n movie were nice to listen to. In dhoom 1 he was lol though john stole the show
I liked him in Mujse Dosti Karoge
u mean Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi HaiOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
I liked him in Mujse Dosti Karoge
Uday was in Mujhse dosti karoge as well.u mean Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai
oh ok lol 😂 ye but role small now I rememberOriginally posted by: infinity101
Uday was in Mujhse dosti karoge as well.
I appreciate his common sense to finally leave films unlike Abhishek Bachchan
Please raise the issue with cyber cell. We will support you fully. 
Kaiko. Aisi bhi kya majboori thi
I don't where should I start.
I thought he was in dhoom series. His dialogue delivery was very good in mere yaar ki shaadi hai. He worked in his fitness. And my account is not hacked
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/?stkn=NXVwZ3dlanJsZjlp
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://x.com/i/status/2033487445636100129
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/priyanka-chopra-jonas-joins-the-rolex-family/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbtYPdGMBtY/?igsh=MWJvNm05MTBvNWJ6YQ==
1