Originally posted by: diasingh2
I liked him in Mohabatein
Dia, please blink once if you’re in any danger.
I will save you.
Originally posted by: diasingh2
I liked him in Mohabatein
Dia, please blink once if you’re in any danger.
I will save you.
UC's lucky he could afford to take a break 
Originally posted by: DushtKanya
Tum dono ke peeche... gun lekar
Hrithiku ke liye War start kar lungi aur tum dono ko Bang Bang
Try kar le lekin teri yeh guzaarish kabhi naa puri hogi chahiye senorita hi kyun naa kar sher khol de aapne. 
Originally posted by: YR3GXRPC6BPQ56TV
Dia, please blink once if you’re in any danger.
I will save you.
Hahahaha. I was barely 8-9 years old at that time. Not sure, if it was my obsession with being Ishika (Shamita Shetty) or was it really Uday.
Regardless, I think I should forgiven.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dd0WtZKF1zy/?stkn=NXVwZ3dlanJsZjlp
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://x.com/i/status/2033487445636100129
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/priyanka-chopra-jonas-joins-the-rolex-family/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbtYPdGMBtY/?igsh=MWJvNm05MTBvNWJ6YQ==
4